Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Turns out old Toothytits isn't quite the hit the LibDems thought.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thankfully Tories are a lot higher!
    Yes. But just look around you. 1 in 3 of the people around you are prepared to see a UK-hating, terrorist-loving, jew-hating, nasty authoritarian communist govern this country.

One person in three.

What sort of country have we become?

If someone other than Corbyn was Labour leader, I'd be worried.
    They're doubling down and going full-on authoritarian Marxist.

McDonnell has just said a Labour Government would delist companies from the Stock Exchange if they deem them to be failing to meet climate targets.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    If Labour get in I'm moving to Norfolk, I'm convinced politics doesn't matter there. Maybe to farmers but not little old me.
    They'll be coming for your Kulaks out there, b.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    If Labour get in I'm moving to Norfolk, I'm convinced politics doesn't matter there. Maybe to farmers but not little old me.
    If Corbyn gets into no. 10 by means of an agreement with the vile Scotch midget and the anti-democratic liberals, it won't matter where you are. Comrade McDonnell's securitate/stasi/KGB mash up will find you and ensure that you are untainted by the evils of wrongthink.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. But just look around you. 1 in 3 of the people around you are prepared to see a UK-hating, terrorist-loving, jew-hating, nasty authoritarian communist govern this country.

One person in three.

What sort of country have we become?
    Londoners for you

Londoners for you
    and one p isssed off ex awimber in Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It'll be the Home Counties and regions to the rescue.....again

If Corbyn gets into no. 10 by means of an agreement with the vile Scotch midget and the anti-democratic liberals, it won't matter where you are. Comrade McDonnell's securitate/stasi/KGB mash up will find you and ensure that you are untainted by the evils of wrongthink.
    I have a suspicion that in the event of a hung parliament, Corbyn will step down to give the Lib Dems the cover to lend Labour the support they'll need to govern.

Well at least I can bury my head in the sand down the local beach. And ignorance is bliss, apparently they've only just got Ch4 and the internet is years away*

*Ironically of course it will be instant, super duper and *****free*****!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I just checked his Twitter feed for the first time in a very long time.

He really is close to the edge. If it wasn't so funny I'd be worried for his health if Boris wins a majority.