Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apparently, Extinction Rebellion protestors have gone on hunger strike in the lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pathetic. They'll only just have started metabolising their own body fat by then! It's not a hunger strike until the body starts eating muscle and sinew and brain function starts to go a bit wobbly imo.

Say what you like about Bobby Sands and his chums, but they did at least do it properly. These people are timewasters.

Also, where are they going to urinate and defecate?
    You know what? The only thing I agree with Maggie about was letting Sands die.

Couldn't have some Abrahamic fûcwit - yea, a reactionary Papist Abrahamic at that - thinking they did hunger striking better than the Vedics.

The Paddies were getting a bit too big for their boots there, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You know what? The only thing I agree with Maggie about was letting Sands die.

Couldn't have some Abrahamic fûcwit - yea, a reactionary Papist Abrahamic at that - thinking they did hunger striking better than the Vedics.

The Paddies were getting a bit too big for their boots there, imo.
    Are they the lads who tie heavy weights to their cocks and suck water up with their bumholes? Or is that another lot of mentalists?

Are they the lads who tie heavy weights to their cocks and suck water up with their bumholes? Or is that another lot of mentalists?
    Those ones don't generally go on hunger strike, B. They normally get their own way. The God-loving natives will chuck the cock-lifters a few paise happy to know that said cock-lifters are making sacrifices on their behalves.

Division of labour with the workers being happy for a subsistence wage. I'm surprised a capitalist like you has a problem with this.

If my lads unstrapped the rocks from their cocks and started bumming choirboys like the Paddy Papists, would they meet with your approval?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Those ones don't generally go on hunger strike, B. They normally get their own way. The God-loving natives will chuck the cock-lifters a few paise happy to know that said cock-lifters are making sacrifices on their behalves.

Division of labour with the workers being happy for a subsistence wage. I'm surprised a capitalist like you has a problem with this.

If my lads unstrapped the rocks from their cocks and started bumming choirboys like the Paddy Papists, would they meet with your approval?
    Surely they've got their hands full exposing themselves to strangers, the dirty, smelly auld feckers? Besides, I don't imagine their poor John Thomases are up to the rigours of anal sex after all that stretching?

Anyway, I think we can agree that if we're going to start comparing the relative absurdities of different gods, religions, religious practices and religious adherents, we're a/ going to be here a while and b/ the religion that involves an elephant-headed god is going to lose.

Surely they've got their hands full exposing themselves to strangers, the dirty, smelly auld feckers? Besides, I don't imagine their poor John Thomases are up to the rigours of anal sex after all that stretching?

Anyway, I think we can agree that if we're going to start comparing the relative absurdities of different gods, religions, religious practices and religious adherents, we're a/ going to be here a while and b/ the religion that involves an elephant-headed god is going to lose.
    You see, if I thought you'd actually listen, I'd explain why Ganpatiji having an elephants head is a warning that a husband must respect his wife. Not a big deal for you or I, perhaps, but pretty major in ancient, patriarchal* times.

Or about how he has only one tusk, hence the name Ekadenta, which shows that Shiva and Parvati, and thus, the family, are the world and that thanks to Shiva and Ganpati's tusk, the milk of human kindness flows from Parvati's nipple.

But you won't listen as you've already made up your mind so I won't waste your or my time.

Do you deny that any fable or parable, be it Aesop or La Fontaine etc, can reveal anything about the human condition and appropriate behaviour?

And, btw, the cock-lifters aren't actually into bumming anyone, not even choirboys. They're not Paddy Abrahamics.

There is a really strange, very minority bunch of sadhus, that only eats roadkill and fûcks corpses. Kali worshippers, probably, almost certainly.

They do it to prove they don't get turned on by not cumming. Or not enjoying it while they do, or something. I'd have to check. It's been a while since I read about them.

But Parvati loves you, B. Which is why paradise awaits, despite being a evil, Tory, Brexiting bhenchod.

*Yes, I know. But don't go on about it. While the word patriarchy today is woke bullshît, the word patriarchal does have a relevant meaning in objective, academic anthropology. My LSE squatter mate got a 1st on the change over from the matriachal to patriachal society c. 8,000BC. The changeover, not her 1st, that was 1992.

My mates are jains. They're pretty laid back, like a good drink and, whilst strictly vegetarian, have no issues watching em fill my face with sweet, sweet lal maas.

They're rabidly anti-muslim, mind. Sometimes they go out at dawn to find muslims on their way to morning prayers and knock them off their scooters

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My mates are jains. They're pretty laid back, like a good drink and, whilst strictly vegetarian, have no issues watching em fill my face with sweet, sweet lal maas.

They're rabidly anti-muslim, mind. Sometimes they go out at dawn to find muslims on their way to morning prayers and knock them off their scooters
    I used to play cricket with a Jain. Damn good bowler. Could never eat any of the teas, though. Used to have to bring his own pakoras - which were much nicer.

I used to play cricket with a Jain. Damn good bowler. Could never eat any of the teas, though. Used to have to bring his own pakoras - which were much nicer.
    I first met one of these lads in the 1980s. His nickname was 'Nippy'. He weighed at least 25 stone. He was in no way Nippy.

Now he's a 12 stone silver fox witha Ferrari and a hot chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I first met one of these lads in the 1980s. His nickname was 'Nippy'. He weighed at least 25 stone. He was in no way Nippy.

Now he's a 12 stone silver fox witha Ferrari and a hot chick.
    This chap was called Pradeep. Lovely lad. Once turned up on the first night of a cricket tour dressed like Sonny Crockett in a white suit over a black vest with espadrilles and proceeded to try and pull every woman within a two-mile radius. I think after being shot down in flames about 40 times he eventually got his end away. Admirable persistence imo.

This chap was called Pradeep. Lovely lad. Once turned up on the first night of a cricket tour dressed like Sonny Crockett in a white suit over a black vest with espadrilles and proceeded to try and pull every woman within a two-mile radius. I think after being shot down in flames about 40 times he eventually got his end away. Admirable persistence imo.
    I think it's safe to say we're fans of Jains.

Also Sikhs.