Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see the AWIMB swivel eyed tory collective has been quick to pounce on Labour's

I see the AWIMB swivel eyed tory collective has been quick to pounce on Labour's

absurd promise of free broadband, and rightly so let me say. Haven't heard anything so ridicules since Labour predicted that nuclear power would deliver free electricity for all within a decade. You can't have free anything. People are kunts and if anything is free it is squandered.

But it doesn't even come close to the Tory loonies talking about rescinding the Beech Report - 60 years old now - and re-instating branch railway lines. Do they think the rails are all still there and only need a bit of a polish? With the exception of a few miles of track being maintained by hobbyists, most of the branch lines have had housing built on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    absurd promise of free broadband, and rightly so let me say. Haven't heard anything so ridicules since Labour predicted that nuclear power would deliver free electricity for all within a decade. You can't have free anything. People are kunts and if anything is free it is squandered.

But it doesn't even come close to the Tory loonies talking about rescinding the Beech Report - 60 years old now - and re-instating branch railway lines. Do they think the rails are all still there and only need a bit of a polish? With the exception of a few miles of track being maintained by hobbyists, most of the branch lines have had housing built on them.
    I can’t swivel my eyes right now. They’re kind of fixed straight ahead until the swelling goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can’t swivel my eyes right now. They’re kind of fixed straight ahead until the swelling goes down.
    There's hope for you, C.

While you're in this involuntary non-swivel eyed phase, bosh loads of hallucinogens, embrace Ganpati and become a liberal, lefty layabout. I know you'll thank me for this.

Did you have an eye tuck or did someone stick his boot in your face
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

how about Free Sky? then I'll be onboard. or aboloish the tv licence.

Free broadband you have to sign up for...but it’s heavily censored a la China and North Korea

We’ll be digging out the old vhs tapes to have a decent wan k imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    There's hope for you, C.

While you're in this involuntary non-swivel eyed phase, bosh loads of hallucinogens, embrace Ganpati and become a liberal, lefty layabout. I know you'll thank me for this.
    I’ve been banging the codeine. Not bad, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Did you have an eye tuck or did someone stick his boot in your face
    New septum. Surely you can’t imagine anyone would want to kick little old inoffensive me?

I’ve been banging the codeine. Not bad, actually.
    Good man, C. Have you had enough to have a gift of a vision like Kubla Khan that Coleridge said came from God Himself?

If not, keep boshing and PM when you do.

I'll write an introductory guide to being a lefty layabout

New septum. Surely you can’t imagine anyone would want to kick little old inoffensive me?

Ah, the deviated septum repair. I know how that goes. Sneeze with your mouth open for a week. The weird part is when you pull a bit of stitching out of your nose and it tickles.

Of course, your Mrs will insist on you sleeping in the spare room as you will be sleeping with your mouth open and snoring like an old toad.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman