Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When is the Labour manifesto released? Eagerly awaiting to see how much

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I think it's more what Corbyn/McDonnell/McCluskey will do to the economy than what Labour generally will do. I disagreed with much of what Blair and Brown did but I never thought they would bankrupt the country.

McDonnell is a different beast, he really could destroy our economy and set us back decades.
    Quite, they were the closest I ever came to voting to Labour as they seemed to have at least some understanding of economics*

*bar Golden Brown selling our gold reserves for feck all, forgot about that bit
    Last edited by PSRB; 11-15-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    all makes sense now.

a day off, wánking

#VoteLabour etc
    Yes I'm starting to see the light as well. If you want a wánker for a neighbour, vote Labour
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Might be a good time to buy shares in Kleenex #FreeeeeeMoney

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Open Reach shares as well, once all this nonsense is over they'll go back to normal. *****Free Money*****

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    fix a toilet roll holder to the headboard
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The point is that they can promise the earth with impunity because they know they won't get an overall majority. If Corbyn gets in with the help of the SNP, Lib Dems and various other odds and sods they will be able to say that they had to compromise their most ambitious spending plans to get the others onside. It's a freeeeeeee hit.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite, they were the closest I ever came to voting to Labour as they seemed to have at least some understanding of economics*

*bar Golden Brown selling our gold reserves for feck all, forgot about that bit

when he sold it Gold was on a 20 yr downtrend, and if the dot com bubble hadn't burst there is every chance we would have made money on the deal.... he didn't sell all of it, we still have truckloads of gold in reserve
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    The point is that they can promise the earth with impunity because they know they won't get an overall majority. If Corbyn gets in with the help of the SNP, Lib Dems and various other odds and sods they will be able to say that they had to compromise their most ambitious spending plans to get the others onside. It's a freeeeeeee hit.
    There is also a very strong possibility that it will destroy the Labour party........we live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    fix a toilet roll holder to the headboard
    Now this is pure genius, did you just think of that or have you already got one in place?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    The latest one is free broadband.

GLWTPIMO
    But, hang on. 5G ? Although the take up and existing wi-fi infrastructure will remain in place for a while, surely Broadband will be replaced at some point anyway