Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the Team Sky doctor is now talking, and talking a lot

So the Team Sky doctor is now talking, and talking a lot

Shane Sutton - former British cycling technical director and Team Sky head coach - is a 'doper' according to him.

You mean England didn't win all those cycling medals and Team Sky didn't win all those Tours by thinking of god and country? You mean they were doping?

Ya don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Shane Sutton - former British cycling technical director and Team Sky head coach - is a 'doper' according to him.

You mean England didn't win all those cycling medals and Team Sky didn't win all those Tours by thinking of god and country? You mean they were doping?

Ya don't say.
    Don't be ridiculous WES. British folk simply do not cheat. Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Don't be ridiculous WES. British folk simply do not cheat. Ever
    You can't cheat if it's not a real sport. And cycling isn't a real sport. Poncing about on a velocipede is a Frenchman's idea of sport - unmanly and likely to result in perineal sores.

Did you know they shave themselves completely hairless and rub huge quantities of ointment into their arses, bóllocks and barses? Disgusting foreign perverts. I'd have them shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can't cheat if it's not a real sport. And cycling isn't a real sport. Poncing about on a velocipede is a Frenchman's idea of sport - unmanly and likely to result in perineal sores.

Did you know they shave themselves completely hairless and rub huge quantities of ointment into their arses, bóllocks and barses? Disgusting foreign perverts. I'd have them shot.
    I share your sentiments with regard to the sport itself. However, there has been so much hypocrisy surrounding cycling and Britain's and Sky's success that having it now revealed to all and watching utter cretins like Brad Wiggins and Dave Brailsford fall flat on their faces is awfully satisfying.

Marginal gains

I share your sentiments with regard to the sport itself. However, there has been so much hypocrisy surrounding cycling and Britain's and Sky's success that having it now revealed to all and watching utter cretins like Brad Wiggins and Dave Brailsford fall flat on their faces is awfully satisfying.

Marginal gains
    To be honest, anyone who imagines you can get to the pinnacle of cycling* without doping is delusional.

*See also athletics, rugby and many other sports, including football.

It's just about time we all grew up about it.

Well I would advise you to take a seat b before I tell you something that will

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

doubtless see you fall into despair.

I was recently invited to a dinner party by a group of the young 'uns I work with and I was teased because I was the only man present who did not depilate his own anus! The other two men present admitted to removing all of their pubic hair including from their very arseholes! *

*I bet Monty does it

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    doubtless see you fall into despair.

I was recently invited to a dinner party by a group of the young 'uns I work with and I was teased because I was the only man present who did not depilate his own anus! The other two men present admitted to removing all of their pubic hair including from their very arseholes! *

*I bet Monty does it
    Well of course you don't! You get a Far Eastern lady to do it for you like any gentleman.

These youngsters have no idea.

From past cases....most athletes who take Testosterone boosters do so because something they were previously doing has caused a severe decline in their body’s ability to produce the normal natural amount ie roids.

I dunno...what’s the point of all that fame and money if your dick don’t work.

Marginal gains
    Well tbf, if you take your cynicism to its ultimate conclusion, everyone is doing it so it's still perfectly legitimate to claim that the riders were better on the day(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well tbf, if you take your cynicism to its ultimate conclusion, everyone is doing it so it's still perfectly legitimate to claim that the riders were better on the day(s)
    Yes, and that therefore Lance Armstrong did nothing wrong.

Hence the reference to the hypocrisy of the whole thing. I'd be less scathing of Sky if they hadn't been so overt about how pure as snow they are and all the sanctimony and condescension that went with it. Had they just shut up and continued cheating like everyone else it would have irritated me less.