Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I recently had a work gig in Leipzig, during which I got to hang out with large

I recently had a work gig in Leipzig, during which I got to hang out with large

numbers of young homosexual hipsters on a couple of nights out.

Maybe I've spent too long in the countryside, but I was staggered to discover quite how much gay men can get away with groping straight girls. At one point, during a relatively low-key buffet dinner, one of the queers was literally passing food between his and a chick's mouth.

And the chicks seem to lap all this **** up.

I found the dynamics genuinely fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    numbers of young homosexual hipsters on a couple of nights out.

Maybe I've spent too long in the countryside, but I was staggered to discover quite how much gay men can get away with groping straight girls. At one point, during a relatively low-key buffet dinner, one of the queers was literally passing food between his and a chick's mouth.

And the chicks seem to lap all this **** up.

I found the dynamics genuinely fascinating.
    Yes, I have noticed this sort of thing too. The blokes doing it are probably not completely gay imo. And the girls have fun being slags without it 'counting'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, I have noticed this sort of thing too. The blokes doing it are probably not completely gay imo. And the girls have fun being slags without it 'counting'.
    Well I wanna know how many cocks I have to suck before I'm legitimately allowed to molest random girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well I wanna know how many cocks I have to suck before I'm legitimately allowed to molest random girls.
    Just Herberts will do...then you can grope away to your hearts content

Or even not gay at all. For instance, Heaven under-the-arches used to be great place for all that sort of thing, back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."