Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I never thought I'd say this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I never thought I'd say this

but I actually like my job

I am sure that will change by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The HR team will beat that out of you, f

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well done, Pat.

We are going to be getting a new kitchen chez-moi. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well done, Pat.

We are going to be getting a new kitchen chez-moi. Any tips?
    If you don't gave gas Induction is good. The Neff ovens with the door that slides in is a nice touch.
    Slow closing doors are nice, find a good kitchen fitter they'll give you ideas you didn't think of or put cabinets where you may have thought it's not possible. I have this weird arch in the kitchen that was probably once a hatch that had been filled in. he boxed that all in and put more cupboards.

whilst it's going on shove a microwave in the living room and get microwave meals from Waitrose or marks and spencers. some are quite nice actually.

If you don't gave gas Induction is good. The Neff ovens with the door that slides in is a nice touch.
    Slow closing doors are nice, find a good kitchen fitter they'll give you ideas you didn't think of or put cabinets where you may have thought it's not possible. I have this weird arch in the kitchen that was probably once a hatch that had been filled in. he boxed that all in and put more cupboards.

whilst it's going on shove a microwave in the living room and get microwave meals from Waitrose or marks and spencers. some are quite nice actually.
    All good advice, get a couple of quotes at least, then also take the best bits from each design and get whoever you go with to the incorporate that.
    This induction is a beaut and means I have no hood as it's all downdrafted and out through floor https://www.cookersandovens.co.uk/bl...f-venting-hob/

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    All good advice, get a couple of quotes at least, then also take the best bits from each design and get whoever you go with to the incorporate that.
    This induction is a beaut and means I have no hood as it's all downdrafted and out through floor https://www.cookersandovens.co.uk/bl...f-venting-hob/
    I had an induction hob in our last house. I was impressed as had never used one previously.
    It did give off a leeeetle bit of a high pitched 'electrical' noise when in use. Is this a common thing with them all?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I had an induction hob in our last house. I was impressed as had never used one previously.
    It did give off a leeeetle bit of a high pitched 'electrical' noise when in use. Is this a common thing with them all?
    Mine doesn't, or at least not that I've noticed but then I also have TV on when I'm in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    my last one used to click a bit and make a whirring noise. or it would boil in a weird pulsey way.

Sad bastárd. The Man wins again

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sad bastárd. The Man wins again
    My other idea of winning the lotto hasn't worked so I thought I'd plough on with the 'career' stuff