Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I never thought I'd say this

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I had an induction hob in our last house. I was impressed as had never used one previously.
    It did give off a leeeetle bit of a high pitched 'electrical' noise when in use. Is this a common thing with them all?
    my last one used to click a bit and make a whirring noise. or it would boil in a weird pulsey way.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sad bastárd. The Man wins again
    No stamina these youngsters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also on a negative note. Once you have a shiny new kitchen you'll notice how other rooms in the house are not as nice and will need to be redone.

Bathroom remodel starts 2nd week of Jan
    Neither room wasn't bad but whoever did them done them up to sell the place and they were rushed.
    Haha, not wrong there. Also, don't get white quartz, the glw and I spend every waking hour wiping down the ******* thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Haha, not wrong there. Also, don't get white quartz, the glw and I spend every waking hour wiping down the ******* thing!!
    I got wooden counter tops. Whislt they look lovely oiling them and worried about staining them isn't fun.

I got wooden counter tops. Whislt they look lovely oiling them and worried about staining them isn't fun.
    Same issue with the wooden bar top and table, I've banned the kids from using them

There you are then. It's not about money, is it. It's about having enough time; enough time to do what you want to do, as the man said.

My other idea of winning the lotto hasn't worked so I thought I'd plough on with the 'career' stuff
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."