Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So given there's almost certainly going to be further horse trading between

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wouldn't bet on them sweeping the board. There's effectively only one way Unionists can vote in Scotland now, after all...

Well he's been charged with attempted rape and sexual assault, so they've convinced the Procurator Fiscal to take it to court...
    Charged. Not proven. Unless all accusers are now to be believed unconditionally. #MeToo

And Unionist votes count for nothing under FPTP if they are in a minority and not constituency-based.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah, what an electoral liability the two-time London mayor
    Winning elections doesn't make you a good politician.... I assume you think Tony Blair was bloody brilliant as a PM for the UK then?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Charged. Not proven. Unless all accusers are now to be believed unconditionally. #MeToo

And Unionist votes count for nothing under FPTP if they are in a minority and not constituency-based.
    What I'm saying is that they're not just a smear, but serious charges with actual evidence behind them. And they're serious enough for the SNP to be sufficiently worried about the political damage they could do to allow an election to take place beforehand. Draw your own conclusions from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ...and leader of the notoriously unsuccessful 2016 Leave campaing.

As I've pointed out for years, whatever you think about him, the one thing you have to admit about Boris is that he wins elections.
    I never said he doesn't win elections, I just believe he will be a cluster**** of a PM over the next 5 years
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Winning elections doesn't make you a good politician.... I assume you think Tony Blair was bloody brilliant as a PM for the UK then?
    I didn't say it did. However, there's fúck all point being a good politicians if you can't win elections.