Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see Aubameyang is being advised not to mix with that AFTV d1ck

I see Aubameyang is being advised not to mix with that AFTV d1ck

Inviting that drug-faced Troopz cund into his Executive Box
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Inviting that drug-faced Troopz cund into his Executive Box
    quite why anyone would want to hang around with any of those knobheads, let alone a footballer at the club, is beyond me.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Noticed Robbie sporting two new watches

Rolex black / gold submariner and a AP Royal Oak

Man has the YouTube game by the balls

Died laughing on Saturday when he triggered Moh about Mourinho taking over...the guy just lost the plot.

-

Only person on there I follow is Deluded Gooner. He’s solid for all the info on the youth man and dem. That’s his thing. Follows youth
    football in Europe.

I like Lee Judges - the bald one who sounds like a manual labourer but works in a Tottenham dry-cleaners
    " 'Ow many more times..."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

His show with Kevin Campbell is pretty good...especially with the sh*t 3 second retro intro

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Noticed Robbie sporting two new watches
    Why would someone wear two watches? Is there a possibility that one of them might stop working?

I believe it’s know as a Schwarzkopf

After the General who wore a Rolex Datejust and a Seiko SKX during the Iraq invasion (seriously google it...it’s a thing)

-

Although I believe Robbie wears his separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why would someone wear two watches? Is there a possibility that one of them might stop working?
    Maybe he is a referee

I reckon the AFTV chaps must be amongst the club's favourite people.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    quite why anyone would want to hang around with any of those knobheads, let alone a footballer at the club, is beyond me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."