Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thornberry's sneering disdain for the electorate

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Indeed c. And how can a government simply refuse to publish a security report because its findings may be a little awkward. You'd think we were living in Putin's Russia or some ghastly little Arab fiefdom.
    Classic whataboutery.

Now, whatabout all these jobbies stuck in my u-bend? [/QUOTE]

Is that that the Portaloo in your grubby little 2nd hand car lot c or your house?

Classic whataboutery.

Now, whatabout all these jobbies stuck in my u-bend? When are you going to apply your razor sharp intellect to something more appropriate?
    I'm almost starting to feel sorry* for the Labour frontbenchers repeatedly getting eviscerated on Brexit in interviews. Of course, their policy is objectively nonsensical, so all an interviewer has to do to make them look ridiculous is ask them to explain it. It's a bit of a problem for them.

*Not really.

I don't have a second hand car lot h. Nor do I have a Portaloo in my house. That would be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed c. And how can a government simply refuse to publish a security report because its findings may be a little awkward. You'd think we were living in Putin's Russia or some ghastly little Arab fiefdom.
    Fúck me! If you're concerned about a few Russian businessmen giving chump change to the tory party, your head will explode when you find out how much money Soros has pumped into the Remain campaign.[/QUOTE]

I'm reasonably confident that if there were anything much in Soros trope then The Telegraph, Mail, Sun and Express would have been bellowing it from the rooftops b. Unless their paymasters had hinted it might be better to keep shtum.

I don't have a second hand car lot h. Nor do I have a Portaloo in my house. That would be silly.
    A portaloo is infinitely preferable to allowing the working class to befoul one's bog imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm reasonably confident that if there were anything much in Soros trope then The Telegraph, Mail, Sun and Express would have been bellowing it from the rooftops b. Unless their paymasters had hinted it might be better to keep shtum.
    Errr, it's not a trope. He has openly given £400,000 to the campaign and has almost certainly given millions more. Your reasonable certainty is simply ignorance.

Here's that well-known right wing rag The Guardian reporting on it.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...one-to-survive

https://www.theguardian.com/business...rexit-campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A portaloo is infinitely preferable to allowing the working class to befoul one's bog imo.
    Absolutely b - and never leave a plumber to work unattended in your house. They will almost certainly píss in your sink (after knocking one out into your wife's panties of course).