Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: someone say something to make it better please

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I saw Dennis Bergkamp make a most exquisite pass to Ian Wright at Hillsborough; it made me glad to be alive.

Wrighty missed.
    Correction - at Elland Road.

Wrighty scored earlier in the game and did a daft dance. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink equalised after some woeful, early Wenger-era defending.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have only ever been a full-kit wánker once in my life and it was with that kit. The shirt was just beautiful.

I have no idea why Palace have ever worn any other kit, the lunatics.
    'He's here, he's there, he's every fúcking where'

Team of the 80's There's a BT Sports Film doc on that, it's classic stuff. Honestly
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

IUFG "Wrighty scored earlier in the game and did a daft dance. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink equalised after some woeful, early Wenger-era defending."

Opening day of our 2nd Double season
    :Cloud9:
    Typically boiling hot...sweat dripping off Wrighty's head
    Goodness knows how Wesley would have coped
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Burney " I have only ever been a full-kit wánker once in my life and it was with that kit. The shirt was just beautiful.

I have no idea why Palace have ever worn any other kit, the lunatics."

I quite liked the striped number they wore in the Wrighty Cup Final (first game) but yes, their Thunderbirds number was the tops

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    IUFG "Wrighty scored earlier in the game and did a daft dance. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink equalised after some woeful, early Wenger-era defending."

Opening day of our 2nd Double season
    :Cloud9:
    Typically boiling hot...sweat dripping off Wrighty's head
    Goodness knows how Wesley would have coped
    Was that one of those games where we went up norf and blew the opposition away inside 15 minutes?

I said at the time, I said, "We'll suffer for all this joy one day, mark my words."

Needless to say, I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Was that one of those games where we went up norf and blew the opposition away inside 15 minutes?

I said at the time, I said, "We'll suffer for all this joy one day, mark my words."

Needless to say, I was right.
    we drew that one, I'm sure.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    we drew that one, I'm sure.
    :wengerout:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :wengerout:
    Though I remember a couple of games at Leeds when we gubbed them. One of which was their first game at home after a couple of fans had been killed in Turkey.

The Arsenal players brought out flowers and gave them to the crowd. Then stuck 4 past their team