Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone say something to make it better please

someone say something to make it better please

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

10 characters
    Liverpool are going to win the league undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Liverpool are going to win the league undefeated.
    We can't compete with these rich Oil Baron owners

Oh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

10 characters
    When Liverpool win the league in 2020 it will be 30 years since their last league title.

Manchester United went 26 years without a leagure title.

We've only had 15 years. Just another 10 or 15 to wait.

First of all Good ebening

Tactically

Very good

Old Trafford

Unlucky going forward

We want to play with intensity

David Luiz

First of all good ebening

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When Liverpool win the league in 2020 it will be 30 years since their last league title.

Manchester United went 26 years without a leagure title.

We've only had 15 years. Just another 10 or 15 to wait.
    A chap has reached an age where he starts to wonder if he'll ever see us win the league again.

Mind you, most fans never get to see their teams win the league, so one mustn't grumble, really.

A chap has reached an age where he starts to wonder if he'll ever see us win the league again.

Mind you, most fans never get to see their teams win the league, so one mustn't grumble, really.
    Lord no. Until I was 25 or so it never even occurred to me that we might win the league one day. That was something other teams did...

It just used to be, you know... nice. Watching Dennis Bergkamp and Robert Pires and Patrick Vieira playing such remarkably attractive football. It made a chap puff his chest out a bit and feel sort of special, if you will. Reflected glory, how very illogical! Still. It was good fun at the time.

Lord no. Until I was 25 or so it never even occurred to me that we might win the league one day. That was something other teams did...

It just used to be, you know... nice. Watching Dennis Bergkamp and Robert Pires and Patrick Vieira playing such remarkably attractive football. It made a chap puff his chest out a bit and feel sort of special, if you will. Reflected glory, how very illogical! Still. It was good fun at the time.
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we won the league when you were 7.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we won the league when you were 7.
    Yes, so by the time I was old enough to take an interest in football that was a historical event

Are you suggesting that by the age of 6 you were standing on the Clock End in a butcher's coat and 13 hole oxblood DMs offering out opposing supporters or something?

Yes, so by the time I was old enough to take an interest in football that was a historical event

Are you suggesting that by the age of 6 you were standing on the Clock End in a butcher's coat and 13 hole oxblood DMs offering out opposing supporters or something?
    Not at all. But I certainly identified as an Arsenal supporter at 7. Or a Palace supporter. I forget the chronology.