Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We used to score goals like that under Arsène.

We used to score goals like that under Arsène.

Can we get rid of Dick now, please?

[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4250705]Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

Cam we stop with the weird Arsene stuff please??? His time was up ...plain and simple.

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250706]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

Cam we stop with the weird Arsene stuff please??? His time was up ...plain and simple.
    Look at that.

We used to just have problems with the defence while the rest was fine.

Even though Dick's had a new goalie and 2 new CHs, and a new LB, we still can't defend.

The MF has gone to shît and now even the attack's starting to crumble.

Even if we don't get Arsène back, anyone could do better than Dick is.

I hate him and I hate AFTV for forcing him on us.

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250706]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

And yet no serious person could possibly suggest we wouldn’t be doing better than we are now if he were still in charge.

Personally, I think Emery should be kept in place until the anti-AW ingrates have the decency to admit how utterly fùcking wrong they were to hound him out.

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post

And yet no serious person could possibly suggest we wouldn’t be doing better than we are now if he were still in charge.

Personally, I think Emery should be kept in place until the anti-AW ingrates have the decency to admit how utterly fùcking wrong they were to hound him out.
    Emery was the wrong guy to take over ...clearly
    However , Emery was not in charge last time Leicester did us over in the league either

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250714]
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Emery was the wrong guy to take over ...clearly
    However , Emery was not in charge last time Leicester did us over in the league either
    He was, it was 10 minutes ago
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]

No.

Sack Emery, AFTV and all the ingrates.

But you're totally right with the first sentence.

[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4250718]
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

No.

Sack Emery, AFTV and all the ingrates.

But you're totally right with the first sentence.
    So just to clear things up G...you seriously want Arsene back in charge somehow?

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250719]

So just to clear things up G...you seriously want Arsene back in charge somehow?
    Mate,I want anyone, with the exception of Maureeenyo.

My missus could do a better job. Any of the street kids in Delhi could do a better job.

And Arsène would get us top 4 if he took over this week.

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]

Has everyone had a memory blank on how awful we were towards then end of AW's time in charge? Foir as bad as UE is doing, AW had 1 more point in his last 50 games and we were going backwards then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar