Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We used to score goals like that under Arsène.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We used to score goals like that under Arsène.

Can we get rid of Dick now, please?

[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4250705]Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

Cam we stop with the weird Arsene stuff please??? His time was up ...plain and simple.

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250706]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

Cam we stop with the weird Arsene stuff please??? His time was up ...plain and simple.
    Look at that.

We used to just have problems with the defence while the rest was fine.

Even though Dick's had a new goalie and 2 new CHs, and a new LB, we still can't defend.

The MF has gone to shît and now even the attack's starting to crumble.

Even if we don't get Arsène back, anyone could do better than Dick is.

I hate him and I hate AFTV for forcing him on us.

[QUOTE=bbrian;4250706]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can we get rid of Dick now, please?[/QUOT

And yet no serious person could possibly suggest we wouldn’t be doing better than we are now if he were still in charge.

Personally, I think Emery should be kept in place until the anti-AW ingrates have the decency to admit how utterly fùcking wrong they were to hound him out.

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post

And yet no serious person could possibly suggest we wouldn’t be doing better than we are now if he were still in charge.

Personally, I think Emery should be kept in place until the anti-AW ingrates have the decency to admit how utterly fùcking wrong they were to hound him out.
    No.

Sack Emery, AFTV and all the ingrates.

But you're totally right with the first sentence.

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]

Has everyone had a memory blank on how awful we were towards then end of AW's time in charge? Foir as bad as UE is doing, AW had 1 more point in his last 50 games and we were going backwards then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

[QUOTE=Pokster;4250731]
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Has everyone had a memory blank on how awful we were towards then end of AW's time in charge? Foir as bad as UE is doing, AW had 1 more point in his last 50 games and we were going backwards then
    Yes. The problem isn’t getting rid of Wenger, it’s hiring Emery. But this was to be expected really. It took Liverpool and Spurs a while to find a decent manager and we will probably have to suffer for years as they did. One thing is for sure, Emery isn’t that man.

[QUOTE=Billy Goat Sverige;4250732]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

Yes. The problem isn’t getting rid of Wenger, it’s hiring Emery. But this was to be expected really. It took Liverpool and Spurs a while to find a decent manager and we will probably have to suffer for years as they did. One thing is for sure, Emery isn’t that man.
    Yes, exactly right. Perhaps my memory is better than others (although at my age that would be surprising) but finishing 5th and 28 points off the title followed by 6th and 37 points behind the league winners doesn't fill me with longing for Wenger. Not to mention being 7 points closer to relegation than the title, the endless sideways passing and impotent possession, the terrible defending, the 5 and 6 goal hammerings where the players looked disorganised, demotivated and generally clueless and mos timportantly, failing season after season for exactly the same reasons. If you really long for Wenger, go to youtube and look up the 6-0 hammering at Chelsea, as bad as we are now, Emery hasn't come to close to that sort of debacle.

The squad looks the best it has in many years, I think, but the manager is clearly struggling badly. Give him until the end of the season and if it continues like this bring in someone new. There's still hope , you see. Under Wenger we had none.
    Last edited by WES; 11-11-2019 at 09:09 AM.

[QUOTE=Billy Goat Sverige;4250732]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

The question many of us asked when people were screaming to get rid of Wenger was who could replace him who would do better? We asked this because without someone better being available, getting rid of him was simply an irrational act.

Well we got rid of him and now we're worse off because his replacement is much, much worse. That means that one. There's really no getting away from that.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-11-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Well you could always lead by example b and proffer your own apology first ..

[QUOTE=Burney;4250712]

boredom wasn't it?