Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Best John Cusack movies:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that Godber's sister?

Dead by now, no doubt.

They. All. Die.
    My mate there,the one on the soundtrack,he's dead.The last time I spoke to him we were seperately sneaking out of a movie house after watching the Liberace movie with yer man Douglas innit.Liberace,he's dead but strangely enough not Kirk.Who must be 329 by now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    My mate there,the one on the soundtrack,he's dead.The last time I spoke to him we were seperately sneaking out of a movie house after watching the Liberace movie with yer man Douglas innit.Liberace,he's dead but strangely enough not Kirk.Who must be 329 by now.
    I was thinking about it the other day. Ma and Pa, deaded. So many flying mates, deaded. Me aul' chum Doyley, suicided deaded. Two bothers-in-law, deaded. Two! One was from Charleville, you know. Played the drums with Johnny Barrett's band. Johnny Barrett, deaded no doubt.

Soon you'll be deaded c.

Bye c.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was thinking about it the other day. Ma and Pa, deaded. So many flying mates, deaded. Me aul' chum Doyley, suicided deaded. Two bothers-in-law, deaded. Two! One was from Charleville, you know. Played the drums with Johnny Barrett's band. Johnny Barrett, deaded no doubt.

Soon you'll be deaded c.

Bye c.

I suspect when the sun finally implodes all that will be left will be cockroaches Keith Richards and Kirk Douglas