Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It’s beyond funny

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I find him awkward and feel sorry for him. He's not endearing himself much lately though.

I liked this effort to speak english and starting all conversations with good afternon/ evening etc.

apart from that I didn't know anything about him before he joined.
    I share your compassion for the man. Perhaps for his own good he should be 'put to sleep'* to spare him the pain of watching his own failure. He will still get the same monies by sitting at home by the fire as if he was standing there in the pissing rain muttering to himself.

*phucked out the window

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I share your compassion for the man. Perhaps for his own good he should be 'put to sleep'* to spare him the pain of watching his own failure. He will still get the same monies by sitting at home by the fire as if he was standing there in the pissing rain muttering to himself.

*phucked out the window

The club has got to decide if the cost of getting rid of him sooner than later will be a lot less than missing out CL once agian (possibly even Europa at this rate) and a mass exodus of our better players.

Emery is a Europa league expert and even that he's making difficult for himself. (on paper not really as we are doing fine)

Not that a new manager will gauratee CL football.

*phucked out the window
    I'd forgotten about that. I must have blanked it out. He really has snapped, hasn't he? He's literally become a gibbering wreck.

*phucked out the window
    When was he muttering to himself?

I note that his pre and post match interviews were different to what we have become accustomed to.

'Why have you chosen to make Rob Holding captain and not one of your remaining four captains?'
    'Because I have.'

Also - four/five captains
    Holding votes among the players for important decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    When was he muttering to himself?
    Last night. Look though, there's nothing wrong with "talking to god" if that is where one finds comfort in stressful situations.

Last night. Look though, there's nothing wrong with "talking to god" if that is where one finds comfort in stressful situations.
    What do you think, a? Is he toast? Is his ass grass?

Is there a masterplan to get Erik in?

Oh
    My
    God

Bob Bradley was in the Kronke box with Josh at the Denver Nuggets win last night.

-

Said all along....this team needs Simeone but noooooo

All u cry babies want the fancy stuff with no end product. Ffs

You complain the team can’t defend but also w ank off every time Ozil walks around and does one of his sh itty passes

Hope u fkin enjoy Bob fkin Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What do you think, a? Is he toast? Is his ass grass?

Is there a masterplan to get Erik in?
    I have no idea whether the suits plan to pull the trigger. I thought it said on the news though that yer man Erik is going nowhere for now.

Is George still alive?

Saliba...Broken foot

Who is signing these players?

Tyranny is Scottish so will never be world class
    Pepe is a BTEC Boa Morte
    Ceballos is a Real Madrid reject...like Ozil
    Saliba - broken foot

That small c Ock Raul has to go

Don Raul my arse

Aboomerang and Lacazette refusing to sign contract extensions

Want CL football and Ozil money

-