Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Rees Mogg

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Some people will always vote Labour.... low paid and working class will support them as they will look after them, something that you couldn't really see Boris doing
    I'm not sure condemning their children and grandchildren to labour under decades of uncontrolled debt is really 'lloking after them'.

Some people will always vote Labour.... low paid and working class will support them as they will look after them, something that you couldn't really see Boris doing
    That's not what polling among the low-paid and working class is currently saying.

That's not Labour's core vote anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Time to Banish Boris's Brino and put the Exit back into Brexit imo .

How else are we going to renationalise the public utilities?
    Psst, a. You realise that a vote for the BXP is a vote for Corbyn, followed by no Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not sure condemning their children and grandchildren to labour under decades of uncontrolled debt is really 'lloking after them'.
    Sorry, I've obviously missed the Topry party that Austerity is over " and are also pledging a huge increase in public spending....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Psst, a. You realise that a vote for the BXP is a vote for Corbyn, followed by no Brexit?
    I expect a fair few Labour seats will go to the BXP, in fact.

Have a second public vote then if the General Election is now only a Brexit vote

It's no good trying to convince them with things like logic and facts. I've spent days trying. They won't listen.

Have a second public vote then if the General Election is now only a Brexit vote
    We've already had a vote though p

By all means have a second vote after we've enacted the results of the first vote. But ignoring the first vote is a bit, you know... it's a bit like the act of a dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect a fair few Labour seats will go to the BXP, in fact.
    As things stand, they're unlikely to win a single seat.

We've already had a vote though p

By all means have a second vote after we've enacted the results of the first vote. But ignoring the first vote is a bit, you know... it's a bit like the act of a dictatorship
    Oh I agree 100%, but then you shouldn't complain if psople vote for a party that gives them what they want even if it means they end up with something else. A lot of people who wanted Brexit do not want the wattered down version that the Tory party are trying to give us, so why shouldn't they voye for the Brexit party in that case?