Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kent's best female cricketer ladies and gentleman.

Kent's best female cricketer ladies and gentleman.

I mean look at the fúcking size of him!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-sports.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

is this one of those LBW types?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    is this one of those LBW types?
    Imagine being the only player in the side who needs a box.

One is aware thast times change. One is aware that each generation shakes its collective head sadly at the antics of those who came after. One remembers one's own parents, outraged by short skirts, punks and violence on the telly. But no generation has watched society collapse into utterly hideous deviant idiocy like this one. And in the space of 20 years!

From, "That's not singing, you can't even hear the words!" to, "A man is not a woman" inside one short lifetime. Madness.

Imagine being the only player in the side who needs a box.
    Ooh, I think ladyparts are quite sensitive as well b.

Or so I imagine. Talking of imagining, apparently that chick from Harry Potter enjoys 'self-partnering'. Just imagine her frantically self-partnering away...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, I think ladyparts are quite sensitive as well b.

Or so I imagine. Talking of imagining, apparently that chick from Harry Potter enjoys 'self-partnering'. Just imagine her frantically self-partnering away...
    No, I looked it up. Lady cricketers do not generally wear boxes. You wouldn't if you didn't have to and they can only bowl incredibly slowly, so why would you bother?

One is aware thast times change. One is aware that each generation shakes its collective head sadly at the antics of those who came after. One remembers one's own parents, outraged by short skirts, punks and violence on the telly. But no generation has watched society collapse into utterly hideous deviant idiocy like this one. And in the space of 20 years!

From, "That's not singing, you can't even hear the words!" to, "A man is not a woman" inside one short lifetime. Madness.
    Have you read Douglas Murray's latest? Well worth a look. Basically, it's all down to Marxists.

No, I looked it up. Lady cricketers do not generally wear boxes. You wouldn't if you didn't have to and they can only bowl incredibly slowly, so why would you bother?
    Yes, but about the self-partnering, do you think she self-partners with the aid of, well, an aid, or does she, would you imagine, keep the matter purely digital?

No one asks the really important questions. I should have been a journalist really.

Have you read Douglas Murray's latest? Well worth a look. Basically, it's all down to Marxists.
    I've read the reviews and the precis (precis'? precises? precis's?) and feel I've got the general idea...

Yes, but about the self-partnering, do you think she self-partners with the aid of, well, an aid, or does she, would you imagine, keep the matter purely digital?

No one asks the really important questions. I should have been a journalist really.
    Are we talking about the one who was a child in Harry Potter here?