Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the kids are taking the píss out of Major Emery's accent

So the kids are taking the píss out of Major Emery's accent

and generally being disrespectful in his presence.

They would do the same to Rafa or even Maureen. I'm afraid the only remedy now is Big Sam in charge with Keown running discipline and punishments.

We cannot be a great club again until the corridors of the Colney Creche resound with Allardyces's voice bellowing "Tha foókin what thee whiney little coont?" at some trembling miscreant before Martin dishes out the big dry slaps.

We'll have to somehow get TA back in there to teach them the manly art of binge drinking and bar room brawling.

Would you take the píss out of this man?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

They would do the same to Rafa or even Maureen. I'm afraid the only remedy now is Big Sam in charge with Keown running discipline and punishments.

We cannot be a great club again until the corridors of the Colney Creche resound with Allardyces's voice bellowing "Tha foókin what thee whiney little coont?" at some trembling miscreant before Martin dishes out the big dry slaps.

We'll have to somehow get TA back in there to teach them the manly art of binge drinking and bar room brawling.

TA is just a boring teetotal God bothering blandesque mofo nowadays H. That's the last thing these yoots need.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I can almost gaurantee that man has smelly feet.

And foul breath
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

You are dissing our new manager before he's even arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I can almost guarantee that man has smelly feet.
    . . . . . . .

BFS:

• Move the ball out quickly from the back.
    • Hit the target man.
    • Be the first to the ball from the knock-down.

We'll have a footballing identity again. It's what everyone's been demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    BFS:

• Move the ball out quickly from the back.
    • Hit the target man.
    • Be the first to the ball from the knock-down.

We'll have a footballing identity again. It's what everyone's been demanding.
    You missed out 'Get a restart'.

This was always going to be an issue for Emery. As soon as we heard him speak we knew the players would go after him. I’d always assumed it would be Jack Wilshere leading the giggles at the back of the classroom, and that was why Emery was so quick to offload him. Poor Unai. He’s like the oddly behaved Spanish teacher that tries to make the lessons fun. But, all the kids just think he’s a weirdo. They’ll be locking him out of the classroom next.

I take it you'll be with me in the "Big Sam for manager" campaign jt?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    This was always going to be an issue for Emery. As soon as we heard him speak we knew the players would go after him. I’d always assumed it would be Jack Wilshere leading the giggles at the back of the classroom, and that was why Emery was so quick to offload him. Poor Unai. He’s like the oddly behaved Spanish teacher that tries to make the lessons fun. But, all the kids just think he’s a weirdo. They’ll be locking him out of the classroom next.
    . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Parlour and Dixon and Adams had Wenger down as Clouseau, didn't they? But they quickly learnt to respect him. Because he was, you know... competent.