Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody has wished cancer upon Xhaka’s daughter

Somebody has wished cancer upon Xhaka’s daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Who's M.O. is that?

Sad innit, some people take football way too seriously.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Granit Xhaka...the internet noob

Ffs

Talk about making yourself the target of every troll in the world

Should’ve gone all Anakin Skywalker like I said...kill all the Jedi and young lins

Lol read it again...it’s just him describing his 1st ever day on the internet ie

There’s these mean people who say mean things to me and make me cry

Wtf

Fark me...

Did he mention his favourite lamp post?

If anything Awimb started all of this.
    AFTV is video form of the forum meltdowns. They have floucnes, Monty used to wish cancer upon people.

It's nothing new. If anything we should have cashed in.

People even use hashtags the way we used to use the smilies.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about with respect to Xhaka's reaction. As Arsenal fans, we know we are the biggest bunch of sh1tcvnts in football. How could anyone who steps on to the Emirates pitch respect the fans? It would be ludicrous to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If anything Awimb started all of this.
    AFTV is video form of the forum meltdowns. They have floucnes, Monty used to wish cancer upon people.

It's nothing new. If anything we should have cashed in.

People even use hashtags the way we used to use the smilies.
    It's years since you flounced off, f. I sort of miss it.

I wonder who the last awimber will be? Maybe one day someone will notice that he's been talking to himself for the last three months and that it's finally time to switch off the light and leave. Like the final episode of Cheers. (I never saw Cheers.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's years since you flounced off, f. I sort of miss it.

I wonder who the last awimber will be? Maybe one day someone will notice that he's been talking to himself for the last three months and that it's finally time to switch off the light and leave. Like the final episode of Cheers. (I never saw Cheers.)
    Helloooo! I said, "I wonder who the last awimber will be? Maybe one day someone will notice that he's been talking to himself for the last three months and that it's finally time to switch off the light and leave. Like the final episode of Cheers. (I never saw Cheers.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Helloooo! I said, "I wonder who the last awimber will be? Maybe one day someone will notice that he's been talking to himself for the last three months and that it's finally time to switch off the light and leave. Like the final episode of Cheers. (I never saw Cheers.)"
    Ah Sir C is there a way I can purposely lock my car keys in the car? but only using one key.

I need to pick up my car after some work being done on it. I will have the spare key on me so I can open it up to drive it off to find the original keys in the glove compartment.