Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Those guys on Arsecast really cover the ins and outs of a maggots arse, don’t they ?

Those guys on Arsecast really cover the ins and outs of a maggots arse, don’t they ?

Quite impressive how they can draw out a five minute conversation into an hour.
    That’s award winning levels of verbal diarreah, right there..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Andrew Mangan used to be on here, but no one seems to remember what his name was.

Aaargh. Spoiler Alert! I don't listen to it until the ebening. Now I know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Aaargh. Spoiler Alert! I don't listen to it until the ebening. Now I know what happens.
    I can tell you now that this exchange will take place several times:

Andrew: So, any more on that subject?

James: I'm just trying to think...

For some reason I always find this incredibly irritating. Thinking isn't hard, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Andrew Mangan used to be on here, but no one seems to remember what his name was.

Arseblogger

It was something before that, though. I'm feeling something Irish, Irish Gooner? Dublin Gooner?

He was Arseblogger before he started his site, though. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It’s quite strange to listen to a couple of blokes speaking about the Xhaka incident and the predicament of the club along the lines of 911.
    I’d like to think that back on planet Earth, the club are performing below expectation, to the consternation of most and that a few of the more vociferous element bantered the Captain off with ****housery.

I can tell you now that this exchange will take place several times:

Andrew: So, any more on that subject?

James: I'm just trying to think...

For some reason I always find this incredibly irritating. Thinking isn't hard, is it?
    It used to go like this quite a lot:

Andrew: [Insert rant from angriest man on Patreon]

James: [Awkward silence] - I agree.

he tweeted as much, recently

https://twitter.com/arseblog/status/1182743777846398977
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It’s quite strange to listen to a couple of blokes speaking about the Xhaka incident and the predicament of the club along the lines of 911.
    I’d like to think that back on planet Earth, the club are performing below expectation, to the consternation of most and that a few of the more vociferous element bantered the Captain off with ****housery.
    To be honest, I’m quite enjoying our period of shítness. It really takes some of the stress out of weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    'Use'? He said he used to 'use' awimb. What, like toilet paper or a prostitute's anus?