Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maitland...needs to sort himself out

Can’t feel Sarri for anyone on that sort of money

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    as we did with Gwendoozi imo. And Pepe. Well, at least in a market where Aaron Ramsey gets paid 400K a week and Harry Maguire costs 80 mil
    £100kpw = £5m pa. x 4 year contract is £20m.

So basically, they are paying AR 200k pw, same as we paid Mhikki, and are buying him for 40 mil. Half a Harry Maguire are you put it.

Not so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    £100kpw = £5m pa. x 4 year contract is £20m.

So basically, they are paying AR 200k pw, same as we paid Mhikki, and are buying him for 40 mil. Half a Harry Maguire are you put it.

Not so stupid.
    Not for them, obvs but watch them try to shift him and his agent on £400k per week, in the event he flops after a year or so..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Not for them, obvs but watch them try to shift him and his agent on £400k per week, in the event he flops after a year or so..
    btw 7s, congrats on being the first on here to call for Arsene to come in as an interim until the end of the season. It seems quite symmetrical to you being one of the first to want Arsene to go.

PS - I'm sure AW would be delighted to take that one on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    btw 7s, congrats on being the first on here to call for Arsene to come in as an interim until the end of the season. It seems quite symmetrical to you being one of the first to want Arsene to go.

PS - I'm sure AW would be delighted to take that one on.

I think it’s more obvious than that, T.
    The bloke is basically thick.