Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Ramsey watch - look away Ganpati

Aaron Ramsey watch - look away Ganpati

He's played four games for Juve so far and scored one goal, on a deflection.

Last three games:
    Inter Milan - on the bench, did not play
    Bologna - not in the squad
    Lokomotiv - not in the squad

400k a week

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Last three games:

400k a week
    See also:- Mesut Özil
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

and they have 12 substitutes in Serie A

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    See also:- Mesut Özil
    Whilst the jury is very much out on our new manager, it really does feel like we are moving in the right direction on the player acquisition front. Getting rid of Ramsey and that potential salary was clearly the right move and while I would like to see Ozil in the team, the message that under-performing, overpaid players aren't acceptable is the right one.

And Tierney, Pepe have a lot of promise - just read a glowing review of Saliba as well.

Last three games:

400k a week
    and we signed a Ł25m left back who has played 0 league games yet...strange how that works when you sign a player who is injured
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Whilst the jury is very much out on our new manager, it really does feel like we are moving in the right direction on the player acquisition front.
    listened to a podcast the other day. In Spain Emery was known as "The Coward" due to his defensive approach to games and apprently the PSG lot revolted against this approach. More suited to an "underdog team" apparently.

past performance predicts future performance. and all that.

He'll be gone come the summer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

listened to a podcast the other day. In Spain Emery was known as "The Coward" due to his defensive approach to games and apprently the PSG lot revolted against this approach. More suited to an "underdog team" apparently.

I agree, he was the right appointment for where the team were at in 2017, the next manager will take over a far better squad than he did

Yet when he arrived he was pitched as supporting a high press and fast counter attacking football as I recall. And we seemed to play that way for quite some time, especially during his good run at the start of the season.

Now we press very sporadically and rarely away from home. Strange, but as you say, if it doesn't improve he won't be here next year.

But managers are all a bit meh nowadays, I think. Getting one in that lasts 20 years just doesn't happen anymore. It's all about continuity at the top and we seem to be well placed with the new regime.

Last three games:

400k a week
    Great news. Perhaps we can tempt them with a swap for Xhaka?

Tbf, Ian Rush failed in Italy and was still a top player. All you've done, Wes, is proved he's a Welsher.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Great news. Perhaps we can tempt them with a swap for Xhaka?

Tbf, Ian Rush failed in Italy and was still a top player. All you've done, Wes, is proved he's a Welsher.
    Hardly surprising he hasn't been in the squad seeing as he couldn't play for Wales during the International break as he was injured