Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I apparently I work in a professional work environment.

I apparently I work in a professional work environment.

However I have come to the conslusion that there are lot of savages in this world.

Everyone seems quite normal here however yesterday someone took a **** on the floor of the mens,
    in the last few months. I've seen blood all over the walls, spit, now **** on the floor.

From what I hear the womens isn't much better.
    What's wrong with people?

the censored word sounds like SHID
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 10-24-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    However I have come to the conslusion that there are lot of savages in this world.

Everyone seems quite normal here however yesterday someone took a **** on the floor of the mens,
    in the last few months. I've seen blood all over the walls, spit, now **** on the floor.

From what I hear the womens isn't much better.
    What's wrong with people?

the censored word sounds like SHID
    In my experience, the 'professional' workplace is full of psychopaths.
    That sort of behaviour it typical of many with narcissitic / borderline personality disorders.

in short...nothing to see here
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    In my experience, the 'professional' workplace is full of psychopaths.
    That sort of behaviour it typical of many with narcissitic / borderline personality disorders.

in short...nothing to see here
    My experience of office culture since I quit trade is the banality of the people. Bunch of thirty somethings who've never read any literature getting excited because the Spice Girls are back together. The odd psycho would liven the place up.

The women are locked in a contest to see who can affect the croakiest voice and who can most frequently crowbar the word "like" into every sentence they utter. Their worldview is basically informed by a series of Instagram pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    My experience of office culture since I quit trade is the banality of the people. Bunch of thirty somethings who've never read any literature getting excited because the Spice Girls are back together. The odd psycho would liven the place up.

The women are locked in a contest to see who can affect the croakiest voice and who can most frequently crowbar the word "like" into every sentence they utter. Their worldview is basically informed by a series of Instagram pictures.
    Wait, the Spice Girls are back together?

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    wait, the spice girls are back together?
    omg!!!!!!!!!