Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good ebening.

Good ebening.

Enjoying this utter ****show?

The man certainly seems to be struggling somewhat, doesn't he. Set-pieces are his speciality, he tells us, while making us one of the worst teams in the league at dealing with them. And he otherwise appears unable to buy a clean sheet for love nor money.

Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.
    Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The man certainly seems to be struggling somewhat, doesn't he. Set-pieces are his speciality, he tells us, while making us one of the worst teams in the league at dealing with them. And he otherwise appears unable to buy a clean sheet for love nor money.

Not good.
    This is nothing short of hilarious now.

We’re rubbish enough to be funny. The last time we were this **** was 1983. I sort of like it.

This is nothing short of hilarious now.

We’re rubbish enough to be funny. The last time we were this **** was 1983. I sort of like it.
    That's the spirit C, don't let it ruin your ebening
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    That's the spirit C, don't let it ruin your ebening
    Once you get over the memories of how Arsène spoilt us, it reminds me of the days of hopelessness and dry, self deprecating humour on the north bank. I may embrace it joyfully.

Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.
    I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.
    Lord no. Dog is ****ing horrible. My advice is: never eat dog.

Once you get over the memories of how Arsène spoilt us, it reminds me of the days of hopelessness and dry, self deprecating humour on the north bank. I may embrace it joyfully.
    Tbh honest this feels like a typical Monday night Arsenal away game v some northerners. I feel like I've seen this many, many times before.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'