Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controvesial question no doubt, Are we in the

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I read the last time Liverpool had this exact record and drew on the 20th of October we won the league. 1991

I haven't fact checked this. but it's on.

Get your dancing shoes ready for May.
    Hmm .. I'm withholding my gambling pocket money until I see what WES and Monty have to say. Our other clairvoyant, Berni, appears to have deserted us

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, we're very average though and this is still supposedly the bestest scum team ever
    Fair one p, fair one.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Hmm .. I'm withholding my gambling pocket money until I see what WES and Monty have to say. Our other clairvoyant, Berni, appears to have deserted us
    No, Liverpool are too good, too far ahead and we have yet to see the consistency of performance we need to think we might be in with a chance.

Having said that, if we win tonight we are in 3rd place, one point behind City and six points ahead of the scum.

Yet, despite this, and despite the fact that our manager is a mere one season and 10 games into his tenure, some of the cretinous filth that claim to support our great club want him sacked.

You couldn't make it up, Herbie.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No, Liverpool are too good, too far ahead and we have yet to see the consistency of performance we need to think we might be in with a chance.

Having said that, if we win tonight we are in 3rd place, one point behind City and six points ahead of the scum.

Yet, despite this, and despite the fact that our manager is a mere one season and 10 games into his tenure, some of the cretinous filth that claim to support our great club want him sacked.

Normally i'd agree but I checked them stats. It's on.

oh and Toronto Maple leafs will most definitely win the Stanley cup

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Normally i'd agree but I checked them stats. It's on.

oh and Toronto Maple leafs will most definitely win the Stanley cup
    I just returned from TO, Pat. There is much optimism in town about the Leafs

And it's only been 52 years

I just returned from TO, Pat. There is much optimism in town about the Leafs

And it's only been 52 years
    Fancy not winning the major trophy for over 50 years.... BCMA
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

'Story' in the Sun today
    "ARS-KING FOR IT Arsenal won the league the last time Liverpool’s start to season mirrored this year – and fans joke it’ll happen again"

That fan presumably being Ty from AFTV
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

WES old fellow. I really cannot sanction calling Sir C cretinous filth. He may be a barmy old Tory tosser but he is a long standing elder of this borad and I am sure that, once he regains his sense of humour and perspective, he will again be one our most amusing and engaging contributors.

Now I must insist you apologize and give a pledge that there'll no further caustic name calling from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    WES old fellow. I really cannot sanction calling Sir C cretinous filth. He may be a barmy old Tory tosser but he is a long standing elder of this borad and I am sure that, once he regains his sense of humour and perspective, he will again be one our most amusing and engaging contributors.

Now I must insist you apologize and give a pledge that there'll no further caustic name calling from you.
    The thing is, h, the issues surrounding this freak really aren’t funny. They are actually quite disturbing. If you knew the full story you’d probably advise me to involve the police or social services, but in all honesty I’ve spent a lifetime picking up oddballs because I’m a soft, gentle creature, but I’ve reached an age where I don’t have the time or patience to give to some random mental patient.

I made a stupid decision 15 years ago to offer a hand of friendship to a social inadequate and the **** has haunted me ever since.

The question is: 1. Actually psychotic? 2. Just ****ing stupid? 3. Canadian?