Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Monty, as our very own John Pienaar, I'll address this question to you ( Berni has

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So Monty, as our very own John Pienaar, I'll address this question to you ( Berni has

done a runner in shame). Does securing this deal mean Boris has satisfied the clauses of the Benn Act or was it specific that any deal secured in Brussels must also be passed by Parliament?

More like John Pieniis
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    done a runner in shame). Does securing this deal mean Boris has satisfied the clauses of the Benn Act or was it specific that any deal secured in Brussels must also be passed by Parliament?
    I believe that securing a deal itself satisfies the requirements of the Benn Act, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I believe that securing a deal itself satisfies the requirements of the Benn Act, yes.
    What do you facking well mean you "believe". Has your acute legal mind scrutinised the wording or not man?

What do you facking well mean you "believe". Has your acute legal mind scrutinised the wording or not man?
    So that's assessing the relative sh*tness of our multi-million pound signings and Brexit that I'm responsible for.

Anything else?

Well yes actually m. I rather depend on you for insight into the mindset

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So that's assessing the relative sh*tness of our multi-million pound signings and Brexit that I'm responsible for.

Anything else?
    of a successful young jewish author. When the subject of anti-semitism comes up amongst my fellow Islington apparatchiks I casually say "well a young jewsih author I frequently converse with .." blah blah blah.

They invariably say "Oh really? Anyone I might have read?" I have to be somewhat vague here an avoid telling them you've had one article published in The Inde and a picture book and I tell them you're a cult figure of the Highgate literary underground.

of a successful young jewish author. When the subject of anti-semitism comes up amongst my fellow Islington apparatchiks I casually say "well a young jewsih author I frequently converse with .." blah blah blah.

They invariably say "Oh really? Anyone I might have read?" I have to be somewhat vague here an avoid telling them you've had one article published in The Inde and a picture book and I tell them you're a cult figure of the Highgate literary underground.
    Given I'm 40 next year, I'm mainly enjoying the fact that you still consider me "young". Although I suspect that it's merely easier to imagine sexually violating me that way.

Where is Berni nowadays? Is he too busy campaigning for Brexit support on the doorsteps of Hertfordshire?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Where is Berni nowadays? Is he too busy campaigning for Brexit support on the doorsteps of Hertfordshire?
    He's very busy atm, he is the CEO of Extinction Rebellion after all
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Monty has driven him away in much the same way he [Berni] drove Jorge away. Not with a vitriolic diatribe though but by demonstrating a superior grasp of the political zeitgeist. Berni simply couldn't bear to be intellectually bested by an upstart (or the poor sod has been required by his employers to actually do some work for his eye watering salary).