Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Monty, as our very own John Pienaar, I'll address this question to you ( Berni has

So Monty, as our very own John Pienaar, I'll address this question to you ( Berni has

done a runner in shame). Does securing this deal mean Boris has satisfied the clauses of the Benn Act or was it specific that any deal secured in Brussels must also be passed by Parliament?

More like John Pieniis
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    done a runner in shame). Does securing this deal mean Boris has satisfied the clauses of the Benn Act or was it specific that any deal secured in Brussels must also be passed by Parliament?
    I believe that securing a deal itself satisfies the requirements of the Benn Act, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I believe that securing a deal itself satisfies the requirements of the Benn Act, yes.
    What do you facking well mean you "believe". Has your acute legal mind scrutinised the wording or not man?

What do you facking well mean you "believe". Has your acute legal mind scrutinised the wording or not man?
    So that's assessing the relative sh*tness of our multi-million pound signings and Brexit that I'm responsible for.

Anything else?

Well yes actually m. I rather depend on you for insight into the mindset

So that's assessing the relative sh*tness of our multi-million pound signings and Brexit that I'm responsible for.

Anything else?
    of a successful young jewish author. When the subject of anti-semitism comes up amongst my fellow Islington apparatchiks I casually say "well a young jewsih author I frequently converse with .." blah blah blah.

They invariably say "Oh really? Anyone I might have read?" I have to be somewhat vague here an avoid telling them you've had one article published in The Inde and a picture book and I tell them you're a cult figure of the Highgate literary underground.

of a successful young jewish author. When the subject of anti-semitism comes up amongst my fellow Islington apparatchiks I casually say "well a young jewsih author I frequently converse with .." blah blah blah.

They invariably say "Oh really? Anyone I might have read?" I have to be somewhat vague here an avoid telling them you've had one article published in The Inde and a picture book and I tell them you're a cult figure of the Highgate literary underground.
    Given I'm 40 next year, I'm mainly enjoying the fact that you still consider me "young". Although I suspect that it's merely easier to imagine sexually violating me that way.

Where is Berni nowadays? Is he too busy campaigning for Brexit support on the doorsteps of Hertfordshire?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well, you are rather arabesquely pretty.

Given I'm 40 next year, I'm mainly enjoying the fact that you still consider me "young". Although I suspect that it's merely easier to imagine sexually violating me that way.

This place has been going for close to 20 years then. Lord have mercy

This place has been going for close to 20 years then. Lord have mercy
    I was thinking the other day, wasn't it a couple of years back that Chris+ warned it would have to close if more people don't use the board? If anything it's got even quiter since then, but it's still hobbling on