Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Monty, as our very own John Pienaar, I'll address this question to you ( Berni has

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Where is Berni nowadays? Is he too busy campaigning for Brexit support on the doorsteps of Hertfordshire?
    He's very busy atm, he is the CEO of Extinction Rebellion after all
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Given I'm 40 next year, I'm mainly enjoying the fact that you still consider me "young". Although I suspect that it's merely easier to imagine sexually violating me that way.
    That's exactly the age I was when you used to mock me for being old.

Now I am old and you're still mocking me for it, you naughty young whippersnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Where is Berni nowadays? Is he too busy campaigning for Brexit support on the doorsteps of Hertfordshire?
    Monty has driven him away in much the same way he [Berni] drove Jorge away. Not with a vitriolic diatribe though but by demonstrating a superior grasp of the political zeitgeist. Berni simply couldn't bear to be intellectually bested by an upstart (or the poor sod has been required by his employers to actually do some work for his eye watering salary).

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was thinking the other day, wasn't it a couple of years back that Chris+ warned it would have to close if more people don't use the board? If anything it's got even quiter since then, but it's still hobbling on
    It is surprising how long something online can continue after its owners have relinquished it. Not much usage means it isn't filling up disk space as it used to so wherever the site is hosted just doesn't notice it.

One day soon it will go down as it has in the past but never return. I have to confess, I will miss it

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It is surprising how long something online can continue after its owners have relinquished it. Not much usage means it isn't filling up disk space as it used to so wherever the site is hosted just doesn't notice it.

One day soon it will go down as it has in the past but never return. I have to confess, I will miss it
    Bit like your mum imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Chris+ still has a soft spot for it. If it was costing him too much to keep up then we could get together and pay the costs. It would be like one of those heartwarming stories abotu villagers clubbing together to buy the local pub. But more virtual.

I'd imagine we'll all just reconvene on the dark web, away from prying eyes, where you can finally speak with candour about how you feel about Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chris+ still has a soft spot for it. If it was costing him too much to keep up then we could get together and pay the costs. It would be like one of those heartwarming stories abotu villagers clubbing together to buy the local pub. But more virtual.
    I still believe it was the new format wot killed it - numbers dropped dramatically and only the core persevered - I recall we nearly lost Berni. Chris must be about a 120 by now!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Bit like your mum imo
    My poor old mum would spin like a catherine wheel in her grave if she could see the lewd abuse she receives in this place

I still believe it was the new format wot killed it - numbers dropped dramatically and only the core persevered - I recall we nearly lost Berni. Chris must be about a 120 by now!
    The old format was doing a pretty decent job of killing it. It kept breaking all the time.