Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit deal done

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think Boris may have underestimated the resolve of Arlene and the mad dog Oranje if he thinks he can embarrass them into supporting him.

And I wonder if Mr Barnier et al are simply giving the Bullingdon Bullshítter enough rope to hang himself in parliament.
    Even if he loses the vote he'll get his General Election which he'll be able to go into with the kudos of having (against high odds) secured a deal and with the credible assurance that if he secures a majority he will Get Brexit Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Even if he loses the vote he'll get his General Election which he'll be able to go into with the kudos of having (against high odds) secured a deal and with the credible assurance that if he secures a majority he will Get Brexit Done.
    Against the odds.... May got a deal agreed without too many problems, agreeing a deal with the EU is the easy part, getting it through the commons has proved the hard part (looks like it could be v close even without the DUP)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I would enjoy though seeing Boris fail to deliver his big promise that, hell or high water, and notwithstanding his dead body in a ditch etc , we would be leaving on the 31st. I do sincerely, and I think justifiably, detest Boris Johnson with every fibre of my being and would despair to see a lazy venal oaf like him win an election.

Who do you suppose will most benefit from the 200,000 newly registered voters?

And well f*ck me sideways, who'd have thought it - it's May's deal with amendments. And the DUP and ERG are voting for it.

Just. As. I. Always. Predicted.

Coeeeeeeeeeeeee WES and Burneeeeeeeeeeeey, where are youuuuuuuuuuuu??????????
    Any deal would be May's deal with amendments. What an utterly fatuous definition. Well done on taking credit for nothing, top work.