Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brexit deal done

Brexit deal done

And well f*ck me sideways, who'd have thought it - it's May's deal with amendments. And the DUP and ERG are voting for it.

Just. As. I. Always. Predicted.

Coeeeeeeeeeeeee WES and Burneeeeeeeeeeeey, where are youuuuuuuuuuuu??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And well f*ck me sideways, who'd have thought it - it's May's deal with amendments. And the DUP and ERG are voting for it.

Gracious me - it took a whole five minutes for you to crawl out from under your stone.

I bet Arlene hasn't been told what the concessions are but Boris will have assured the EU that he's cleared it with her. Puts pressure on her to agree.

It's not really a done deal until it's been ratified by the Central Committee of the EUSSR. And by parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not really a done deal until it's been ratified by the Central Committee of the EUSSR. And by parliament.

It also seems that the DUP are still saying they don't support the deal

It also seems that the DUP are still saying they don't support the deal
    Ahem .. :cough: I assume this was meant to be a response to my post

What a great day. a deal and environemental idiots getting the **** kicked out of them

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The EUSSR? You could get a job writing errant píss for The Express c

I won't belive you until it's announed on Brexitdeal.com

I expect that many of us here are now are more than happy to change whatever our position might have been, to one which ensures that you are wrong.

I for one would now be delighted if the outcome of this thing is that all lands west of Calais are to become Angela Merkel's for EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect that many of us here are now are more than happy to change whatever our position might have been, to one which ensures that you are wrong.

I for one would now be delighted if the outcome of this thing is that all lands west of Calais are to become Angela Merkel's for EVER.
    I think Boris may have underestimated the resolve of Arlene and the mad dog Oranje if he thinks he can embarrass them into supporting him.

And I wonder if Mr Barnier et al are simply giving the Bullingdon Bullshítter enough rope to hang himself in parliament.