Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Canning Town commuters battering those eco warriors is one of my

How's that for mob rule you commie ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well yes. Let us applaud the brutal assault by an unruly mob of a fellow citizen attempting to obviate the impending ecological catastrophe. Have you taken leave of your senses?
    They're leftist morons, h. They're not interested in the environment, they're interested in bringing down capiltalism.

If one of them was unlucky enough to encounter me, they'd find out what brutal really means.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    What a wonderful example of multicultural Britain imo. All joining together to kick the crap out of an eco loon.

Gives me hope

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're leftist morons, h. They're not interested in the environment, they're interested in bringing down capiltalism.

If one of them was unlucky enough to encounter me, they'd find out what brutal really means.
    The only taste of brutality you would give them would require them agreeing to go to bed with you in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The only taste of brutality you would give them would require them agreeing to go to bed with you in the first place
    He could offer them a lift home. Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but he almost killed Curly once