Bloody speed awareness course tonight

4 f'ing hours!!! I should have just taken the sodding points

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    See if you can rush through it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I haven't had a speeding nick in 15 years. I'm either extremely lucky or extremely old :drivinggloves:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't had a speeding nick in 15 years. I'm either extremely lucky or extremely old :drivinggloves:
    I have never been done for speeding. I was removed from a go-kart track for driving too slowly once though

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    71mph on M42, stupid "Smart Motorway" had flicked down to 60mph for NO REASON!!!

Previously not had one in 24 years
    Last edited by PSRB; 10-16-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Remember when all you had to do on motorways was keep your eye on the bridges for

71mph on M42, stupid "Smart Motorway" had flicked down to 60mph for NO REASON!!!

Previously not had one in 24 years
    plod and your eye on the mirror to make sure he wasn't stalking you and you could go as fast as you pleased?

The courses are actually quite interesting. Don't be the hostile knobhead huffing and puffing with his arms folded because he doesn't think he should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    plod and your eye on the mirror to make sure he wasn't stalking you and you could go as fast as you pleased?

The courses are actually quite interesting. Don't be the hostile knobhead huffing and puffing with his arms folded because he doesn't think he should be there.
    Just can't imagine how they can drag out telling you speeding is bad for almost 4 hours!!

Just can't imagine how they can drag out telling you speeding is bad for almost 4 hours!!
    Oh, they have to tell you what a small child looks like when hit by a speeding car and what you and your passengers look like following a high speed crash. Over and over and over again.

And survival rates of pedestrian collisions going up in 1mph increments from 20mph onwards...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh, they have to tell you what a small child looks like when hit by a speeding car and what you and your passengers look like following a high speed crash. Over and over and over again.

And survival rates of pedestrian collisions going up in 1mph increments from 20mph onwards...
    Nope, was pretty much a 4 hr propaganda (a Londoner having a look at something) piece for Smart Motorways

Nope, was pretty much a 4 hr propaganda (a Londoner having a look at something) piece for Smart Motorways
    4 hours. Jesus, I expect you stumbled out of there and needed a quick 4 or 5 pints before you drove home?