Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So after 9 games this season in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Almost all Northerners, and none from London. That's unacceptable. More than 1 in 7 Englishmen are Londoners. Therefore we should have 2.5 London refs.

Cheating northern monkeys. All makes sense now.
    That is why we are now 3rd and not lower #northernersforarsenal
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    And in any case, it is not like PGMOL is run by an incompetent fúcker...
    15 years today.

(according to a gloating plastic Manc here)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    15 years today.

(according to a gloating plastic Manc here)
    They are a week (and a day out) - October 24th. I think today was the last of the 49

Will you be watching our humiliation against Sheff U in the pub on Monday. I may well be in town - and thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They are a week (and a day out) - October 24th. I think today was the last of the 49

Will you be watching our humiliation against Sheff U in the pub on Monday. I may well be in town - and thirsty
    The last of the 49 was Villa at Higbury, wasn't it? Didn't Lee Hendrie score early and do a lap of honour? I remember thinking he might regret that if it angered our players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The last of the 49 was Villa at Higbury, wasn't it? Didn't Lee Hendrie score early and do a lap of honour? I remember thinking he might regret that if it angered our players.
    Yep - I was a bit late for kick-off and entered the Clock End to see rat boy running the length of the pitch towards us in celebration. Hardly worth the effort really

Yep - I was a bit late for kick-off and entered the Clock End to see rat boy running the length of the pitch towards us in celebration. Hardly worth the effort really
    Wait, that means it's just over 15 years siunce I met v! Before the Blackburn game.

Wait, that means it's just over 15 years siunce I met v! Before the Blackburn game.

And neither of you have changed a bit

save for looking 15 years older

And neither of you have changed a bit

save for looking 15 years older
    I cannot tell a lie, I look like a mildly warmed corpse. She, of course, remains as beautiful as ever Even at 22 stone.
    Last edited by Sir C; 10-16-2019 at 02:15 PM.

I cannot tell a lie, I like like a mildly warmed corpse. She, of course, remains as beautiful as ever Even at 22 stone.
    As la says, you haven't changed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Hadn't been planning on that, as I like to get value from my exorbitant Sky sub where I can, but it is a possibility. We can shout at Mike Dean together. If not you could give WES a shout.

Are you working or visiting?