Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One thing you CAN say in favour of those "Land That Time Forgot" Bulgarian Nazis was

One thing you CAN say in favour of those "Land That Time Forgot" Bulgarian Nazis was

the unobtrusive, orderly manner in which they filed up the steps to leave the stadium
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    the unobtrusive, orderly manner in which they filed up the steps to leave the stadium
    It is a bit weird how it's entirely socially acceptable (or at least tolerated) to hurl all kind of abuse at footballers, but we're not allowed to be racist to them.

I don't really have a problem with racism inside football stadiums. It's just part of the pantomime

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I was wondering about that. What happened? Did teacher get up and say "Whoever was making the bad noises go and stand outside the Headmaster's office NOW!"

Genuine curiosity, would you be OK with anti-semitism? (you big nosed çunt)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It is a bit weird how it's entirely socially acceptable (or at least tolerated) to hurl all kind of abuse at footballers, but we're not allowed to be racist to them.

I don't really have a problem with racism inside football stadiums. It's just part of the pantomime
    . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . . .
    Erm, if he's particularly offended by anti-semitic chanting at football, do you think he might have chosen a different club to support? I mean, he must have grown up in a permanent state of outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was wondering about that. What happened? Did teacher get up and say "Whoever was making the bad noises go and stand outside the Headmaster's office NOW!"
    It's pretty common to see fans buggering off at half time when their team's getting battered.

Which seems an apt time to remember that Maputo Gooner left Old Trafford when we were 6-1 down at half time, the w*nker.

It's pretty common to see fans buggering off at half time when their team's getting battered.

Which seems an apt time to remember that Maputo Gooner left Old Trafford when we were 6-1 down at half time, the w*nker.
    Now he was a strange lad. I suppose he's a grown up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . . .
    Of course. it's all just sh*thousery and banter.

As a society we all acknowledge that football fans operate under entirely different social rules once they step inside a stadium. I don't see why we should tolerate tens of thousands of fans calling a footballer a **** for having dared to move club or acquire a reputation for cheating, but then clutch our pearls if we call them a black ****

I left at 7-2 and heard the 8th as I was crossing the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I left at 7-2 and heard the 8th as I was crossing the bridge
    Dark days, psrb, dark fúcking days...

Wenger out, etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”