Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Those Krazy Bulgarian Kats.

Those Krazy Bulgarian Kats.

I would imagine that the Stone Island-clad thugs from such woke places as Bury and Lincoln who follow England probably had some sympathy with the opposition view...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would imagine that the Stone Island-clad thugs from such woke places as Bury and Lincoln who follow England probably had some sympathy with the opposition view...
    I'd suggest our fans are more xenophobic than racist and just like smashing up pretty cities.....apart from Chelsea fans, obvs

The real racism is Ross Barkley continually getting overlooked for African Player of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd suggest our fans are more xenophobic than racist and just like smashing up pretty cities.....apart from Chelsea fans, obvs
    It does amuse me that some Bulgarian could think himself racially superior to a born and bred Londoner of whatever race - even one that went on to play for the Sperz.

Show us yer empire, lads. 90% of the planet couldn't even name your capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It does amuse me that some Bulgarian could think himself racially superior to a born and bred Londoner of whatever race - even one that went on to play for the Sperz.

I got a good hiding from some Bulgarian border guards on my way into Sofia once. Good times indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

ooh I'm in the 10% then, although I'm kinda awesome at capital cities*

*Do not test me on this btw
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

Canada. Without looking!

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

But of my mates in India, only the Brahmin graduates would know. Most of the rest probably don't even know Bulgaria's a country. I mean, it's not as if they play cricket. Yet more reason they should realise they're uncivilised.

I got a good hiding from some Bulgarian border guards on my way into Sofia once. Good times indeed.
    Was that when it was commie or when it became semi-civilised as an EU member or that weird period in between?

Canada. Without looking!
    I got that won wrong. What about Swaziland?