Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This looks so strange

This looks so strange

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think he looks quite natural - or do you mean the fact that you can see his face properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think he looks quite natural - or do you mean the fact that you can see his face properly?
    He has a half and half ice hockey helmet, wrong 'un.

It's just confusing LA

Like there was an Antti Niemi in the premier league and Antti Niemi in the NHL both goalies.
    in this case there is only one Petr Cech and it's the same bloke twice.

It's just confusing
    almost as confusing as the Willock brothers.

It's just confusing LA

Like there was an Antti Niemi in the premier league and Antti Niemi in the NHL both goalies.
    I did not know the Annti Niemi thing - that's funny. Might go and watch some ice hockey here - Red Bull München seem to play all the time. Going to watch basketball in a couple of weeks Anything not to watch Bayern play football

You need to get out of Germany pretty bloody sharp L. According to The Daily

I did not know the Annti Niemi thing - that's funny. Might go and watch some ice hockey here - Red Bull München seem to play all the time. Going to watch basketball in a couple of weeks Anything not to watch Bayern play football
    Telegraph Germany is about to collapse into financial ruin and chaos. (And mad kraut Merkel murdered Maddie!)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Telegraph Germany is about to collapse into financial ruin and chaos. (And mad kraut Merkel murdered Maddie!)
    I'll take my chances, h

I'll take my chances, h
    Well I reckon you'll be sorry when you're queuing for a bowl of gruel at Die Suppenküche. Meanwhile, Boris will have transformed Blighty into heaven on earth and unicorns will gambol freely in our green and pleasant land.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Don't they say that when Germany sneezes the EU catches a cold?