Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Japanese today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Lovely tale, t. Scots got absolutely what they deserved (though to be fair to the team they gave it a great go - no honour lost there). Love the fact that the Irish RFU wrote a letter saying the match shouldn't be rescheduled. No going to forget Scotland voted for France to hold the next world cup for a long long time
    Have you been physically exerting yourself, you maniac?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you been physically exerting yourself, you maniac?
    Kind of - 10k which I walked 9 (at a very brisk pace) and decided at the 9k mark to run the last thousand metres thinking I could stop at any point. Except the finish was in the Olympic stadium with lots of people watching (the marathon was due to finish shortly after) meaning I had to keep up a good pace for the last 400m with gritted teeth.

Kind of - 10k which I walked 9 (at a very brisk pace) and decided at the 9k mark to run the last thousand metres thinking I could stop at any point. Except the finish was in the Olympic stadium with lots of people watching (the marathon was due to finish shortly after) meaning I had to keep up a good pace for the last 400m with gritted teeth.
    wd la! You'll runa ahlf marathon next year, I can see it now!

wd la! You'll runa ahlf marathon next year, I can see it now!
    Thank you Sir C. Never again - though I did enjoy the whole experience. Last time I ran a road race I had to pull out after about 2k with shin splints . Maybe I'll even play football again one day That's the dream

Thank you Sir C. Never again - though I did enjoy the whole experience. Last time I ran a road race I had to pull out after about 2k with shin splints . Maybe I'll even play football again one day That's the dream
    Not wishing to be one of those people, but... https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercis...-week-by-week/ Get the app. It's brilliant.

Not wishing to be one of those people, but... https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercis...-week-by-week/ Get the app. It's brilliant.
    I'll have a look. Have to say living on the fifth floor of an apartment block with no lifts is also a good way to exercise