Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: EU 27 give Barnier green light to enter The Tunnel

EU 27 give Barnier green light to enter The Tunnel

It's ON, lads.

I don't know whose face to imagine first. Grieve's? Soubry's? Thornbery's?

Herbert Chapman's

What's on, Monts? A Brino?

Shirley the MPs won't vote to actually leave. Why would they do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's on, Monts? A Brino?

Shirley the MPs won't vote to actually leave. Why would they do such a thing?
    Well keeping in mind we don't yet know what the deal being discussed actually is, I think we can be fairly sure at this stage that it won't, by anyone's definition, represent a BRINO. Any objection to this deal on the Tory Brexiteer/DUP side will be that it's hung NI out to dry.

Farage will still find something to moan about, but TBH I think he's going through the motions now.
    Last edited by Monty92; 10-11-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well keeping in mind we don't yet know what the deal being discussed actually is, I think we can be fairly sure at this stage that it won't, by anyone's definition, represent a BRINO. Any objection to this deal on the Tory Brexiteer/DUP side will be that it's hung NI out to dry.

Farage will still find something to moan about, but TBH I think he's going through the motions now.
    Doesn’t the Northern Ireland Assembly have to hold a vote on any proposed deal? Then keep agreeing to it every four years?

GLWTPIMO