Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Won a 2 night stay in Dublin through work

Won a 2 night stay in Dublin through work

any suggestions on hotel? Stayed at The Fitzwilliam previously, which was very nice

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    any suggestions on hotel? Stayed at The Fitzwilliam previously, which was very nice
    Just stay at SW's, listen to him talk about Weller for a couple of hours and you'll have the best night's sleep you've ever had

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Just stay at SW's, listen to him talk about Weller for a couple of hours and you'll have the best night's sleep you've ever had
    I expect he'll be in mourning today, after his brave boys got their arses handed them by the glorious Orange machine last night.

Christ, Holland were dreadful. All the fancy flicks and tricks have returned, but there would appear to be an absence of bowels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I expect he'll be in mourning today, after his brave boys got their arses handed them by the glorious Orange machine last night.

Christ, Holland were dreadful. All the fancy flicks and tricks have returned, but there would appear to be an absence of bowels.
    That was the Northern Oirishers, sc. Which, I am led to believe, are a completely different species.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

and since you mentioned the Dutchers...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I heard the conrad is good

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and since you mentioned the Dutchers...

Kroketten I'm starving now.

That was the Northern Oirishers, sc. Which, I am led to believe, are a completely different species.
    sw is nornish, i. He might be a secret Hun.

He is from the six counties originally, but the team thereof are not considered representative of all the population.

I was with a fair few NI fans at the airport on Wednesday. Definition of optimism