Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone remind me who it was, only the other day and amid widespread ridicule,

Can anyone remind me who it was, only the other day and amid widespread ridicule,

that said there'd be some kind of fudge that give the DUP, ERG and Tory rebels a fig leaf to begrudgingly vote a deal through, with the help of a handful of Labour back benchers?

Still laughing? Thought not

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    that said there'd be some kind of fudge that give the DUP, ERG and Tory rebels a fig leaf to begrudgingly vote a deal through, with the help of a handful of Labour back benchers?

Is there a decent seafood restaurant in Faversham? This afternoon I want to drive to the coast and peer mournfully across the grey water, then eat a large Dover sole.

Name of your comedy show?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Name of your comedy show?
    Good areas, Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is there a decent seafood restaurant in Faversham? This afternoon I want to drive to the coast and peer mournfully across the grey water, then eat a large Dover sole.
    In Faversham itself, rather than Whitstable?

Not really. The only decent places to eat in Favo are pubs, sadly. For fish, I'd go for the Three Mariners, which has a bit of a maritime theme going on, down to the food itself. Nice pub.

You can take a walk out onto the marshes afterwards and rape someone/get raped, depending on your preference.

In Faversham itself, rather than Whitstable?

Not really. The only decent places to eat in Favo are pubs, sadly. For fish, I'd go for the Three Mariners, which has a bit of a maritime theme going on, down to the food itself. Nice pub.

You can take a walk out onto the marshes afterwards and rape someone/get raped, depending on your preference.
    I just fancied a change from Whitstable. The Crab and Winkle it is, then.

Or Rocksalt. Maybe I'll take myself down to Folkestone.

Pop the kettle on and I'll swing by yours on the way for a coffee and some of your famous hospitality.

I just fancied a change from Whitstable. The Crab and Winkle it is, then.

Or Rocksalt. Maybe I'll take myself down to Folkestone.

Pop the kettle on and I'll swing by yours on the way for a coffee and some of your famous hospitality.
    Sure, although the kids might be around, which I think would contravene your court orders?

Hmmmm

I don't think anything's actually happened yet m. Either way, you're still a çunt

. . . . . . . . . . .

Sure, although the kids might be around, which I think would contravene your court orders?
    How is little Anus?