Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :cloud9:

:cloud9:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

That's made me sad. Not just for the Arsenal, but for fans today in general.

Whatever happened to all the heroes? Where are the special players?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whatever happened to the heroes?
    No more heroes any more!
    No more heroes any more!

They don't write 'em like that any more either.

China are killing off all the heroes imo

Sad times

All the shakespearos? They watched their Rome burn c. I will be coming for

you when comrade Jeremy instigates the post revolutionary terror. It will be swift and merciful old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    you when comrade Jeremy instigates the post revolutionary terror. It will be swift and merciful old friend.
    Oh yes, I remember with some pleasure the occasions upon which the local oiks from a comprehensive school thought it would be fun to take on the toffs. We whooped their arses.

What you people fail to understand is that a regime of cold baths, cross-country runs and buggery, fuelled by thin gruel and stagnant water, makes us hard, hard people.

Bring it.

Oh I see. Petulant resistance fueled by your delusions of superiority over the

Oh yes, I remember with some pleasure the occasions upon which the local oiks from a comprehensive school thought it would be fun to take on the toffs. We whooped their arses.

What you people fail to understand is that a regime of cold baths, cross-country runs and buggery, fuelled by thin gruel and stagnant water, makes us hard, hard people.

Bring it.
    working classes. I shall bring your case to the attention of Empress Abbot of New Albion herself; she will know how to deal with you. The last sentient thing you will ever know before eternity claims you will be her righteous anger and the pungent smell of her womanhood!

Quite. Could you imaging any of our current bunch of pansies squaring up to each other in training?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The old formalities have gone, C. Your good self, Nigel, Roger and Malcolm would be denied employing Marquis of Queensbury etiquette, prior to administering a sound thrashing and be shanked thirty or forty times before you had time to remove your watches. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Quite. Could you imaging any of our current bunch of pansies squaring up to each other in training?
    I could quite imagine Sokratis having a fight with himself in training if he looked at himself in a funny way