Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any of you on here members of Extinction Rebellion?

Any of you on here members of Extinction Rebellion?

I'm considering getting the t shirt

Been on many aeroplanes recently?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Any of you on here members of Extinction Rebellion?
    Nah - most of em are just nearly extinct.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Nah - most of em are just nearly extinct.
    Hahhahahhahaa lols

Saw a video of them using a diesel generator to charge their fancy iPhones and p-ssing off to McDonalds for quarter pounders for lunch

Best story I heard was then heading off to the Artic in an electric / solar powered boat to film the melting ice...they were told not too because it’s a lie but they ignored everyone and got trapped in the ice.

So we had to send in a rescue team to free them and bring them back home

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Saw a video of them using a diesel generator to charge their fancy iPhones and p-ssing off to McDonalds for quarter pounders for lunch
    I see people are defending these XR Londoners for going to McD's as "They have to eat", etc, yet XR Denmark were stopping someone going into a burger joint. Well trying to.

They need to get their fúcking act together and be consistent imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'll probably be going on some demos when I get to Paris, though ironically, I'm now gonna fly as I can't be arsed being stuck on a coach unable to drive through the streets around Victoria.

Interestingly, given the way they all upload videos to social media, spending 7 mins watching a video on your phone uses the same 'leccy as having a new fridge on for 24 hrs.

Yet XR are trying to shut down airports but never tell their followers to stop posting selfie videos of the protests.

He’s the sort of California **** who loves Greta Thunberg and all the eco warriors but regularly jets around the globe and probably drives something that wouldn’t look out of place in a Transformers movie.

Should’ve left No Legs on the roof of the plane and taken off.

That would’ve thought them a lesson

They sound like a death metal band.