Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Vegas hotel review

Pat Vegas hotel review

Hilton Deansgate Manchester.
    nice view bit bland.

I will visit the Native Manchester next time.

Sorry PRSB was about 09:30 before I got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    nice view bit bland.
    Fúck me, wd f, you've cut through all this shíte...
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...ansgate-hotel/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me, wd f, you've cut through all this shíte...
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...ansgate-hotel/
    Other positives include speedy lifts and decent breakfast.

Other positives include speedy lifts and decent breakfast.
    Could you get fried eggy peggies?

nice view bit bland.

I will visit the Native Manchester next time.

Sorry PRSB was about 09:30 before I got there.
    Wasn’t there one where you had dress up as Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Could you get fried eggy peggies?
    I quite fancy a boilyegg now. Mashed up in a mug with butter. I could dip my marmite toast in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I quite fancy a boilyegg now. Mashed up in a mug with butter. I could dip my marmite toast in it.
    I have never tried smashed boiled egg. Though I suppose it is essentially an egg sandwich without the bread.

I have never tried smashed boiled egg. Though I suppose it is essentially an egg sandwich without the bread.
    It is a reasonably complex dish to prepare.

First boil your eggs. A minimum of 3. Soft boiled only, for all love. You don't want any hard yolks in there.

Meanwhile, pre-heat your mug by pouring in some boiling water and letting it sit. Use a nice clean mug, not one with manky tea stains ffs.

Now using your asbestos fingers, crack open your eggs and dig out the luscious eggness. Bung it in the mug, first ensuring you have tipped out the boiling water.

Add unsalted, fridge-hard pure white butter. No rancid yellow shít, please. And make sure there's a lot of it. Like, loads.

Salt and pepper. A lot, naturally.

Now stir it all up together and take it back to bed with Marmite toast, tea and a black and white movie, maybe one featuring an isolated Scottish island in the 30s with quaint accents and a lad called Angus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is a reasonably complex dish to prepare.

First boil your eggs. A minimum of 3. Soft boiled only, for all love. You don't want any hard yolks in there.

Meanwhile, pre-heat your mug by pouring in some boiling water and letting it sit. Use a nice clean mug, not one with manky tea stains ffs.

Now using your asbestos fingers, crack open your eggs and dig out the luscious eggness. Bung it in the mug, first ensuring you have tipped out the boiling water.

Add unsalted, fridge-hard pure white butter. No rancid yellow shít, please. And make sure there's a lot of it. Like, loads.

Salt and pepper. A lot, naturally.

Now stir it all up together and take it back to bed with Marmite toast, tea and a black and white movie, maybe one featuring an isolated Scottish island in the 30s with quaint accents and a lad called Angus.
    How does the butter get in-and-around the egg when it is as firm and unyielding as the Red Army at Stalingrad?

How does the butter get in-and-around the egg when it is as firm and unyielding as the Red Army at Stalingrad?
    Your eggy is as soft and yielding as a Rohypnoled virgin, a, for you have avoided overcooking it, haven't you?