Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebekah Vardy.

Rebekah Vardy.

What does an attractive young lady like that see in rat-faced IQ-vacuum Jamie Vardy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What does an attractive young lady like that see in rat-faced IQ-vacuum Jamie Vardy?
    And how do you know he is an IQ Vacuum? He might be up there with some of the great thinkers in the world
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Spondulix?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And how do you know he is an IQ Vacuum? He might be up there with some of the great thinkers in the world
    I've heard him speak. He's as thick as mince.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She is as thick as fück too.

Almost reckless use of the ampersand in her texts imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Indeed, many a great philosopher has uttered the words 'chat ****, get banged'
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    She is as thick as fück too.

Almost reckless use of the ampersand in her texts imo.
    So you've been "following" Rebekah Vardy, eh? I like it. Get in there my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    So you've been "following" Rebekah Vardy, eh? I like it. Get in there my dude.
    Good grief, no, ega.

I have merely looked at the thousands of retweets of Mrs Ratboy's tweets/instas or whatever they are called.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

As a bit of Insider background, I have heard that it is alleged that when Jamie first joined up with the England squad, Our Wayne didn't think that he was good enough and didn't have the right background - i.e Premier League Academy, England youth, U21s etc and so made his life hell during squad time greatly upsetting Jamie and, by proxy, Mrs Vardy. This would be her revenge (again alledgedly). Knowing football's pecking order as I do, this is highly believable.

A little disappointed...should’ve just said - yeah i told because you’re a skank