Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza Express

Pizza Express

almost gone.

Debts of £1.12bn, which equates to £1.79m per restaurant. That's a poorly run company

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    almost gone.

Debts of £1.12bn, which equates to £1.79m per restaurant. That's a poorly run company
    I noticed yesterday that Karen Millen's gone. Austin Reed's gone. Maplins' gone. Where will it all end, I ask you?

almost gone.

Bugger

Still the best pizza in the UK for me. I really don't want to have to order Dominos

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I noticed yesterday that Karen Millen's gone. Austin Reed's gone. Maplins' gone. Where will it all end, I ask you?
    Jeff Bezos has killed the high street, in his quest to rule the world.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Bugger

Still the best pizza in the UK for me. I really don't want to have to order Dominos
    Over-priced though, innit.

Went to the one on Euston Road the other week.
    The missus had a chicken salad and a water, I had a diavolo(?) pizza and a bottle of Peroni. £40ish.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The missus had a chicken salad and a water, I had a diavolo(?) pizza and a bottle of Peroni. £40ish.
    That's the thing, why go to the restaurant for one of their pizzas, when I can pick up one in the supermarket for 1/4 the price

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

25 years ago Pizza Express (and Pizza Piazza) was the nearest you could find to 'real' pizza in this country. Now there are plenty of options for actual proper pizza - from the likes of Rossopomodoro to any number of independents with wood-fired ovens and a burning passion for 00 flour. So scumbag council tenants will continue to favour Pizza Hut and Dominos and those with an IQ bigger than their shoe size will seek out a propoer pizza, sp Pizza Express don't have a market any more

That's the thing, why go to the restaurant for one of their pizzas, when I can pick up one in the supermarket for 1/4 the price
    Does your new kitchen include a wood-fired oven which can cook your pizza at 400 degrees, p?

That's why you need to go to the restaurant tbh.

I'm not having it that the restaurant pizzas are prepared on site
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Of course you will eventually learn to cook your own pizza at 400 degrees on your Kamado Joe