Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Express

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pizza Express

almost gone.

Debts of £1.12bn, which equates to £1.79m per restaurant. That's a poorly run company

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    almost gone.

Debts of £1.12bn, which equates to £1.79m per restaurant. That's a poorly run company
    I noticed yesterday that Karen Millen's gone. Austin Reed's gone. Maplins' gone. Where will it all end, I ask you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I noticed yesterday that Karen Millen's gone. Austin Reed's gone. Maplins' gone. Where will it all end, I ask you?
    Jeff Bezos has killed the high street, in his quest to rule the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's different to the electric car bloke, isn't he? They're all fúcking weirdos if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's different to the electric car bloke, isn't he? They're all fúcking weirdos if you ask me.
    Elon Musk, at least he's funding space exploration, as is Bezos.....but yes, they're weirdos

Amazon pizza delivery? Does it come in packaging as big as a telephone box?

High rent and rates is doing more to kill the (food) high street than young Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Amazon pizza delivery? Does it come in packaging as big as a telephone box?

High rent and rates is doing more to kill the (food) high street than young Jeff.
    I wasn't referring to the food high street. I just wanted to take a pop at the plutocratic, CIA-affiliated pr1ck.

I wasn't referring to the food high street. I just wanted to take a pop at the plutocratic, CIA-affiliated pr1ck.
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    almost gone.

Bugger

Still the best pizza in the UK for me. I really don't want to have to order Dominos

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Bugger

Still the best pizza in the UK for me. I really don't want to have to order Dominos
    Over-priced though, innit.

Went to the one on Euston Road the other week.
    The missus had a chicken salad and a water, I had a diavolo(?) pizza and a bottle of Peroni. £40ish.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”