Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the west end? Have those unwashed leftists

Anyone in the west end? Have those unwashed leftists

done anything today? I've got to drive to St John's Wood ffs.

Nothing much too noisy going on here in St Giles Parish atm.

St John's Wood had a tube station last time I looked, so that may be an option if roads are blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where’s Boris Johnson’s water cannon?

We need to be careful...isn’t this how it starts.

They get annoyed so infiltrate a medical research lab and unleash the rage virus.

Staging a sit in at Smithfield Market, yeah cause the meat traders will stand for that in the morning. A liberal shower of pigs blood should get them to move on swiftly

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Staging a sit in at Smithfield Market, yeah cause the meat traders will stand for that in the morning. A liberal shower of pigs blood should get them to move on swiftly
    Reminds me of an incident that occurred in the City back in the mid 90s shortly after I arrived.

The anti-capitalism unwashed decided as a protest to invade the futures exchange, which at the time was non-electronic and consisted largely of a bunch of loud, larry Essex or East End lads who liked to have a few and kick off in the bars around the exchange after work. Hardly the most educated, civilised lot, to say the least.

It didn't end so well for the hippies

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Reminds me of an incident that occurred in the City back in the mid 90s shortly after I arrived.

The anti-capitalism unwashed decided as a protest to invade the futures exchange, which at the time was non-electronic and consisted largely of a bunch of loud, larry Essex or East End lads who liked to have a few and kick off in the bars around the exchange after work. Hardly the most educated, civilised lot, to say the least.

It didn't end so well for the hippies
    Did they also not photocopy £50 notes and throw them at the them and then sprayed them with Champagne?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Did they also not photocopy £50 notes and throw them at the them and then sprayed them with Champagne?
    That was a brokerage near Mansion House

I was drinking in the Sea Horse not far from there when that kicked off. Ah the City was fun in the old days.

Pouring down...no excuse for them not to get out the home made vegan soap imo

Fúck. Ing. Hell...

Shame that pipe burst in Finsbury Park and not in Whitehall
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”