Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I don’t want to go OTT but this Martinelli kid is going to be

I don’t want to go OTT but this Martinelli kid is going to be

an absolute baller, as they say. He turned 18 three months ago and was making runs an experienced striker like Auba would be proud of.

Two of our most promising recent signings have been dirt cheap players plucked from obscurity. We’ve got our Arsenal back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    an absolute baller, as they say. He turned 18 three months ago and was making runs an experienced striker like Auba would be proud of.

Two of our most promising recent signings have been dirt cheap players plucked from obscurity. We’ve got our Arsenal back
    Martinelli and David Luiz?

I thought he had a touch of the van Persies about him last night.

not the rapey bit, obvs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I believe I said as much a couple of weeks ago

So far I’ve heard people compare him to Ronaldo, Suarez, Shearer, Fowler and Van Persie

Leaning towards Kane myself

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought he had a touch of the van Persies about him last night.

not the rapey bit, obvs.
    I think he reminds me of Anelka and bit of Lacazette

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So far I’ve heard people compare him to Ronaldo, Suarez, Shearer, Fowler and Van Persie

Leaning towards Kane myself
    Kane for me, Clive, sans dirty y*dness and chinnyness.